• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dissertation help!

Tanya11

Hey everyone! Are you a parent with autism? Would you like to share your experiences of parenting? I am currently doing my dissertation at university and require participants who are parents who either have a clinical or self-diagnosis of autism to complete my questionnaire. I am interested in the parenthood experiences of autistic parents. This is a very personal issue for me as i have children and i am autistic. It saddens me that there is currently very limited research on parents who are autistic, i think it is important to explore the kind of things we experience in our daily lives and to hear our voices! All responses are completely anonymous and should take around 20-30 mins. Participants must be over 18. I would massively appreciate this just follow the link to complete questionnaire, thank you so much :)
If you have any questions feel free to ask away.
Exploring autistic parents' experiences of parenthood: An online qualitative Study

Hi @Tanya11 , and welcome, are you looking for people to answer from around the world or only from specific areas?

Looks good. You established who you are, what itis for and have provided links to the University if we wish to verify. I will complete when I have some time.

Only suggestion is that if you also offered a $5 voucher for donuts it might help provide the necessary dietary nutrients and strength needed for the task.

;)

Agree with @Tom, thanks for providing all the relevant info --protocol, contacts, etc. Always nice to see that.

I would complete it but I'm guessing that four-legged children do not count for the study, although "children" was not explicitly defined. :)

(Joking.)

New Threads

Top Bottom