• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Diagnosed!

mangosoda

hands too dry and too wet at the same time
Took an entire year but finally done! And as always I expected something big to happen due to this, and as with every diagnosis or evaluation literally nothing changed lol
Don't know what I expected but oh well... Okay I DID expect at least a celebration, but maybe I should just ask for one, it's not too late! It's never too late

Alongside ASD I got ADHD, inattentive type, which was expected but I'm still disappointed about it because it feels more like tacked on thing for my memory and dissociation issues but that's unrelated and I'm not going to argue with medical professionals (too much)

Welcome. I too was professionally diagnosed with ASD and ADHD Inattentive Type.

I have no qualms about congratulating you for not only finding out you're autistic but also for being autistic. If any number of other kinds of group pride, that we sure as hell can too. So...CONGRATULATIONS!

New Threads

Top Bottom