• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. I don't even want to corrupt that wish, because I wish the same thing.

Well, I guess I have to.

2015 is a better number than 2016 because it is a multiple of 5 and I like the number 5.

I wish everyone would delete Adam Lambert off their phones and he would stop singing.

Granted. Everyone now has Adam Lambert on their tablets and he now screams all of his songs instead.

I wish that time would go faster.

Granted, but you all get stuck in the elevator.

I wish there was one day a month where I could eat whatever I wanted without gaining any weight.

Granted. Whatever you want is apparently a bunch of sand.

I wish the Annual New Year's Domestic Argument would occur farther away than right outside my apartment.

Granted. The Annual New Year's Domestic Argument now occurs two blocks away. The Fortnightly Domestic Argument has taken up the vacant spot by your window.

I wish I had a salad with me right now.

Granted. Wolfgang Puck brings it to you by throwing it in your face.

I wish I knew that Chicago were playing on a good New Year's special.

Granted, but you will have gym every day for the next year.

I wish I could get my assignments done in a more timely manner.

Granted. Now that you are getting your assignments done more quickly, you have a lot of time afterward being bored. So now you have solved world hunger, world energy, and sea pollution. All of that means that the black helicopters will be visiting soon.

I wish I knew what the next important event in my life would be.

Granted. Now you have a second Monday in the middle of every week, instead.
I wish I could sleep for eight hours straight.

WISH GRANTED:
Sleep is no longer an issue.
You are a pretzel now.

I wish inexpensive, easy, ecologically appropriate
climate control was possible for areas
as large as 5 acres.

Granted. One acre is added to every area, except areas that are currently four acres.

I wish I didn't feel like I have no purpose so much.

Granted. It's no longer a feeling.

I wish that my department had, you know, staff right now.

Granted, but they're lazy and you're about as well off as you were before they came.

I wish I could focus on taking notes for World History.

New Threads

Top Bottom