• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted! The world becomes so perfect that any change will turn it worse. So to keep it being perfect It becomes frozen in time forever.

I want koalas to rule USA and declare war on turtles, who will rule China.

Your wish is granted, but then a family of quail mediate between the two, and not only do they declare peace, well, they become best friends too.

I wish I had a better pair of shoes/

Granted but the chassis was made by British Leyland. It comes with free extensive rust, quality control issues and the dreaded Lucas electrics.

I wish pizza wasn't fattening.

But you will end up having zero anxiety and become depressed for feeling slightly off and OD on Sponge Bob episodes until you pass out.

Now having said that, l simply wish for the most perfect mocha in a beautiful French bakery which is too long a drive from my abode.

Granted but new species of gigantic birds escaped a lab making flying very dangerous and forbidden.

I wish more people had a better understanding of autism and autistic people. I hate having to explain everthing.

Granted. Now everyone understands the neurology and personal struggle of autism. Now you may live happily ever after. But you know, there's always something, so the toaster stopped working.

I wish I could be in a deep, coastal forest, playing hide and seek behind mist and fern.

Granted. You also fall off a cliff and plummet to your death because there’s so much foliage that you couldn’t see where the edge of the cliff was!

I wish I had a Yorker puppy!

You get your puppy only to discover someone dyed a Malamute pup the right colours. You now have a house knee deep in fluff.

I wish for oil to suddenly run out.

Granted. All oil disappears from the world.... but only a specific kind of oil. Hint: Bye bye, KFC...

I wish for a plush made for autistic people that reads their state of mind and adapts to the textures, sounds and level of comfort that is just right to settle down.

Granted. This plushie eventually develops a high self awareness level and super computer level of intelligence that it eventually takes over the world and wipes out all organic things. It kills you first in the most painful way imaginable....

I wish I had a new tv!

Granted but it weighs fifty tons.

I wish that karma always happened to disrespectful people.

(Baby shark is a seriously annoying children's song. I think some inmates sued because it was being played in the prison constantly!)

Granted. But it only happens when they do something that's majorly disrespectful; they get away with stopping up your toilet Scott free but insulting your mother will cause their teeth to rot instantly and fall out of their mouth.

..........I should really stop watching creepypasta stories at 3 am.

New Threads

Top Bottom