• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Clever Title Here...

girlwonders

Hi there!

I am new to these forums - but I have already posted a question in the romance forum - what but a broken heart would have me reach out to strangers in the wee hours of the night - :D

I am sort of one foot in both worlds. There are aspects of Aspergers that fit me, and others that do not. I had not even considered it until the last few years. At least I seem to have more in common with people on the spectrum than off.

Thanks for having this forum here, pleased to meet you

Welcome aboard :)
I hope you enjoy the community here.
Best wishes
Rocco
IMG_2242.JPG

Hi there!

I am new to these forums - but I have already posted a question in the romance forum - what but a broken heart would have me reach out to strangers in the wee hours of the night - :D

I am sort of one foot in both worlds. There are aspects of Aspergers that fit me, and others that do not. I had not even considered it until the last few years. At least I seem to have more in common with people on the spectrum than off.

Thanks for having this forum here, pleased to meet you
hi girlwonders,welcome to AC.

New Threads

Top Bottom