• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Break up

Maelstrom,
I appreciate your concern for my well-being, thank you :)
But, you see, my first job was 'given by the favour' - and I could not have stayed in this place more than 2 weeks. I just could not survive longer in these enviromental conditions and the attitude of these people.
It scratched me raw from inside - to just be present there.
I think I will have to trust to my sensors to observe the places and people who work in the companies placing job vacancies.
Nobody can forsee my tolerance level more than myself :)
I'm sorry!:( I hope you find a way to survive Larisa.

Thank you, Maelstrom!
Are you apologizing for not being able to help?
As far as I look around in my life - people can not really help each other in serious matters. Because the serious problems occur when a person's capability to act collides with the defined real conditions of the world, which the person can not change no matter what.

It's impossible for anyone else to help indeed - in such a case.
All the other people can do - is to express their support to the person.
You give me your support by the very absence of criticizing me.
I'm grateful

I hope you'll pull through your own set of problems :)

I would help you if I could....things are still not fixed on this end I was worried maybe the Russians treated you poorly om my account when we spoke last year, as the may have been monitoring my messages....perhaps not?
No, I just had a number of really serious problems on my own.
Actually, I have them a lot in my life for just being myself ;)
So I'm tired almost constantly - I had to think over everything to see what I can do. And what I can't change no matter what.

no way for me to be sure....but I don't like others getting hurt on my account.

Like I wrote you - I don't believe in responsibility for things that are beyong actual actions of one's hands.
Besides I don't know for how long I will live on my own: people die for many sudden reasons.

Anyways still stuck out here and nobody paying me anything for my work?:(
Life is unfair basically!:(

Well, life is a person's timeline. And it hurts to be present in some situations and around some people.
The society of people on the other hand... I think the main reason it's so unfair - is because people believe in justifying violance to other people 'for the sake of goodness and greatness'. Beats me WHY - it never ends well in all the history books...

Hi

Erm, we broke up. This year was meant to be the year we got married but he said my anxiety and depression was killing him. He tells me I need to get better on my own and maybe in a few YEARS we could try again. He will find someone else before that happens and once again my Asperger's has ruined everything. If only I could have the courage to talk about how I feel rather than bottling everything up. And now I've left and it's been nearly a week and I still can't sleep and keep being sick. I'm a total wreck. Some kind words would be much appreciated. X

/hug

I would help you if I could....things are still not fixed on this end I was worried maybe the Russians treated you poorly om my account when we spoke last year, as the may have been monitoring my messages....perhaps not?
no way for me to be sure....but I don't like others getting hurt on my account.
Anyways still stuck out here and nobody paying me anything for my work?:(
Life is unfair basically!:(

Huh????

I do my best to help.....I had big plans to help Russia at the time.
And I did maybe bring more pressure to bear on helping the poor ISIS slave ladies.
It is good to at least try to make the world better.

I thought a lot about it. And I suggest YOU to REALLY consider that.
I noticed that there are NO BAD INTENTIONS in the real world.
I mean: how many of truely, genuinely, day-and-night EVIL people - JUST for the sake of BEING EVIL to other people and for no OTHER reasons - do you KNOW in your real life?
Even people who murdered - they DID NOT WANT to kill, they DO what they - IN UTTER DESPAIR - believe that THEY HAVE NO CHOICE ABOUT.

EVERYBODY wants to DO GOOD - and because they confused in what is 'right' and what is 'wrong', because they DO NOT TRUST in their OWN SENSE (i.e. their feelings, their consciousness, their awareness) - they do not believe THEY ARE ALIVE right now. So they ARE SERVING to THE SOMEBODY'S IDEA hoping to 'deserve' their own LIVES.
They hurt other people and they kill - but if you are considering to make the world better by exterminating them: I AM just another human being: LIKE YOU and LIKE THEM in being 'human beings' - and I do not judge you.
But I would like to ask you IF by doing that YOU WILL DO exactly WHAT OUT of your HEART you REALLY WANT to do?
Cause if not - they are as trapped in the WRONG IDEA of 'doing something GOOD' as you PUT YOURSELF to rely on.
I will not judge you no matter what you'll decide to DO: follow YOUR BORROWED IDEA of 'GOOD' - or following YOUR OWN FREE-WILL SENSE.
What is it - what REALLY brings you the feeling of SINCERE JOY? That's the answer I believe to be the God's will.
They don't do WHAT brings them the SINCERE JOY: BECAUSE they have SUBMITTED TO THE IDEA of 'SERVING to GOOD INTENTIONS'
They ARE living in the HELL right now, do you want to FREE THEM by PLACING YOURSELF in their place?

I understand my work isn't popular but it was all I had to bend the world to a better place with.
No one would listen to me at all ....if I didn't have something they feared or wanted.

Well, I am your equal human being and it's not my place to say to you WHAT you should or shouldn't DO.
I can however say to you that I feel compassion to you in your difficult and lonely situation. I recognise your suffering - by its similarity to my own.
YOU ARE - for me in my sense. I sense you.
May I ask you, IF and WHEN you are ready to ACT - to listen to your own senses?
Is it too much of me being your friend to ask that?

That is just a fact of life....Death and Money are the only things people will stop and take notice of now days.:(

Well, WHO out of people personally you WANT to notice you?
Cause as I look around: in my mind the MOST of them carry their own sorrows and pain. That is pretty ALL what they HAVE to SHARE with anybody.
Do you honestly want them to share with you? ;)
In my opinion it's your blessing they pass you by :)

NOW DAYS? I did my research of the known human history and, as far as I'm aware: NOW are THE BRIGHTEST TIMES EVER.
I would have been burnt ALIVE by the stake just a coulpe-triple hundreds years ago FOR MERELY THINKING and BLABBING my THOUGHTS OUT (yup, in the Peter The Great's era the church in Russia DID that: seldom but still)
What time you would like to be born into?

What if the person had cancer with a strong chance they could die and they're constantly in pain? Would that other person stay in the relationship then? And would it be okay if the person left that relationship because of that?

I guess I look from a realistic point of view and psychology.

The facts are that people can be offensive and make huge demands when they are ill. It does not automatically mean that they are accommodating and appreciative of the help their getting.

This lady I know, was a carer for her husband who had a tumor in his brain. She loves him so much, but needed to escape to breath.

I feel that no one has the right to judge another's actions, unless they know the facts.

New Threads

Top Bottom