• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sensitive Topic Ballarat Autism blogger recieves death threat by American Anti-Autism blogger

I'll have to explain it to you elsewhere, as it involves topics that are controversial.
Thank you for the reply! Is there a private forum here - the VIP discussions (I am not a member but could join) or privately message me? I am new here & still trying to get familiar & up to speed with the functionality of this site. Thanks again!

"We Auties and Aspies need to watch each others backs. We've got a lot of enemies in this world from singular individuals up to big-name corporations like Autism Speaks and the Judge Rotenberg Centre."

I am new to this forum & to the community in general. When you have the time, would you mind please enlightening me ... what is up with Autism Speaks & why do you consider it an enemy? I am not disputing your characterization, I am merely mostly unfamiliar with that organization & am sincerely seeking knowledge. Thank you!
There are I think threads here about both organisations which should help fill you in. A search should pull them up. Sorry, I'm not sure how to post a link to them myself using the iPhone app.

Thank you for the reply! Is there a private forum here - the VIP discussions (I am not a member but could join) or privately message me? I am new here & still trying to get familiar & up to speed with the functionality of this site. Thanks again!

Unfortunately, there's no private discussion - I don't think.
I'll try and find something.

There are I think threads here about both organisations which should help fill you in. A search should pull them up. Sorry, I'm not sure how to post a link to them myself using the iPhone app.
Thanks! I'll do that!

How can Canby hate something that doesn't exist at all in his limited mind? This is about as intelligent as an atheist who hates deities -- a paradox.

I don't think Gluyas should just shut up and leave it at that. In this and all other contexts, "peace" is just a cheap excuse for wimps who consider themselves too weak to stand their ground and fight for progress.

New Threads

Top Bottom