• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autism Research - Please help me with Collecting my data

hi everyone
i just wanted to update you so you knew i hadn't forgotten.
I would like to thank everyone again for their responses, i ended up with some amazing and influential data because of all your help, so thank you so much.

I received requests for the research to be posted once it was completed, i am happy to say it is fully completed.
The down side is i have been informed not to post my research until it has been graded (for plagiarism purposes)
I will know the grade of my project end of June and i will post my research then.

Again thank you very much
Amy Bayes

hi everyone
i just wanted to update you so you knew i hadn't forgotten.
I would like to thank everyone again for their responses, i ended up with some amazing and influential data because of all your help, so thank you so much.

I received requests for the research to be posted once it was completed, i am happy to say it is fully completed.
The down side is i have been informed not to post my research until it has been graded (for plagiarism purposes)
I will know the grade of my project end of June and i will post my research then.

Again thank you very much
Amy Bayes

You remembered! I was just thinking about this as other researchers have come and gone like spam on the wind (yuck! :D).

So, you No.1 Researcher and can have my brain to kick around the lab.*

*Posthumorously of course. Just come by the funeral with a jigsaw and say I sent you.
;)

As a Psychology grad, I can't pass up a survey in need, especially when I fit the criteria so perfectly.

I tried to give you simple, quotable sentences for your writing as well as my own honest experiences. I really had to reflect on the negatives of diagnosis for a while.

My hypothesis is that you're going to see a trend of INFJs. This is actually something that I'm very curious about and would love to read the results of. Please post here again when you're finished. :)

Hi there everyone.
First off I would like to thank you all for taking part in my research
I am happy to say I have completed my course and have ended up with top marks for both my research project and my degree.
This wouldn't have been achievable without all the honest and detailed responses i received when gathering my data, so i cannot thank you all enough.
I will now attach a copy of my research report for anyone who previously expressed wishes of reading it (i have had to take out the data analysing process as it included responses)
but aside from that and the appendices you are viewing my graded report.

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Kind regards and sincerest thanks Amy :)

:shortcake: cake for alll! :shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake::shortcake:

New Threads

Top Bottom