• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

aspie vs indigo child vs other

Rob Schlintz

V.I.P Member
in June my father was visiting we had a discussion I brought up in louder voice than usual how I was great at board game Risk, but could not win a single game not even on easy against computer over 50 tries, a lil bit later my brother suggested I take a test online for aspergers at first I was fabergasted, I did it got 23 red zone 29 to 36, I borderline, then I put pieces together, all made sense all my struggles, many being 4 going to kindegarten first day on bus being picked on, does not, watching a show as writing this Hannibal, Will Graham chartacter aspy like us, way he thinks, very empathic, also a great imagination, I have felt that been afraid of what I've pieced together, I hoping tomorrow I can ask this lady out, she been giving me all the body language getting close saying my name in hi and goodbye, I've frozen up last few times, going to try a diff angle between appts at VA see her at store off the clock no truck, I amit I intimidated at asking, part of me afraid of yes all the change, I took a quic got AOCV, I want social interraction just very hard to engage

welcome.png

Funny title! Long before I knew I had AS. Most astrologers would call me the Great Indigo child. Of course, I always thought they were crazy for believing that. As far as the "other" goes, I guess I was a retard/

I take it all with a grain of salt, just in case, i a boy scout, my Dad scoutmaster, helped me prepare for the worst hope for the best, unfortunately not much female company to talk to,reflect with

I apologize have so much I wanna say, I get same reply at times when conversing in public, I say , or title stuff out of time and place
thats okay, no worries! but what WERE you going to say on the topic from your subject line? I'm curious to know what you think because I have a theory regarding this very topic. :)

Welcome to AC, Rob. You've come to the right place if you wish to learn more about Asperger's and make some new friends. I feel right at home here, and I used to pretty much never belong anywhere; being a lone wolf did get tiresome after two decades. I love specific board games - chess, checkers and battleship come to mind at this point. I never played Dungeons and Dragons because I never had a group to play it with (lone wolf). I never joined the chess club because I assumed everyone was better than me, and being a sore loser is something I need to admit to, besides very low self-esteem and lone wolfdom (managed to make a very small number of friends lately, but I still feel like I'm so different from everyone around me). I was picked on during most of my school years one way or another, in some cases even strongly bullied. 4th and 6th grades were the worst; even my senior year has been ruined by a bully. I can't stand so many people, everyone is just so intense...but not the people here on AC. Everyone here is awesome and the way humankind was intended to be! I'm really happy you joined, friend.

I am interested in the title of your post also.
I am familiar with Indigo Child as relating to a higher evolution of soul. Indigo, 6th chakra, spiritual knowing.
I can guess at the use of term Other.
Meaning other terms used for one with a higher evolved soul mind?
Welcome to the group. I'm sure you'll find it interesting and informative.

in June my father was visiting we had a discussion I brought up in louder voice than usual how I was great at board game Risk, but could not win a single game not even on easy against computer over 50 tries, a lil bit later my brother suggested I take a test online for aspergers at first I was fabergasted, I did it got 23 red zone 29 to 36, I borderline, then I put pieces together, all made sense all my struggles, many being 4 going to kindegarten first day on bus being picked on, does not, watching a show as writing this Hannibal, Will Graham chartacter aspy like us, way he thinks, very empathic, also a great imagination, I have felt that been afraid of what I've pieced together, I hoping tomorrow I can ask this lady out, she been giving me all the body language getting close saying my name in hi and goodbye, I've frozen up last few times, going to try a diff angle between appts at VA see her at store off the clock no truck, I amit I intimidated at asking, part of me afraid of yes all the change, I took a quic got AOCV, I want social interraction just very hard to engage

I hope your attempt with social interaction with the lady on the VA store works out well for you. In case it does not, don't get discouraged. We learn from every experience and have a chance to do better next time.

I hope your attempt with social interaction with the lady on the VA store works out well for you. In case it does not, don't get discouraged. We learn from every experience and have a chance to do better next time.
I decided to not go to work place, could be looked at as stalking, had an experience when lived in Skagway,AK for 5 years as a creep, hated that

New Threads

Top Bottom