• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask A Stupid Question...

I don't know any other way to ask a question.

Are you wetter in the water if you're wading while it's raining?

Yes, because you're also drier in the desert when the sun's out during a drought!

Do you think there are any musicians that remain undiscovered even to hipsters?

Yes, because they aren't omniscient, just pretentious.

What did dogs eat before people started making Dog Food?

They ate people. That was why it was so important for people to come up with an alternative source of protein for dogs.

Why do flies buzz?

Because if they didn't no one would notice them, and they need recognition much like Simone de Beauvoir needed Jean Paul Sartre, or maybe it was the other way around.

How can bats cure themselves of disease?

The same way vultures & possums do and they're not telling.

What are hiccups called in English?

The Enlish word for hiccups is kangaroo-itis.

If the world is spinning round, why aren't we all dizzy?

They are too full of data so all the colors
mush up into a general hum of blah-ness.

What's the deal with the duck in the Chat room?

Daglar is here, he's a very smart duck. (Reference to a game developer that works for Trion Worlds and uses a duck as his hallmark in games "Daglar's Duck" is a fantastic reward to get.)

Why do the LED lights in my new keyboard keep changing colors?

Your keyboard is set to 'disco mode'.

When a man with blonde hair has a baby with a woman with brown hair, why doesn't the baby have patches of brown hair and patches of blonde hair, the way that baby guinea pigs can have patches of hair colour from both parents?

Because any man who can give birth is so special
that the hair color of his off spring is
easily within his control.

How do people get confused?

Deep thinking has caused a blinking red alarm response, 'low memory storage''low memory storage' neurons send out a 'danger' call to the reptilian brain, causing the mylar sheaths to reticulate and make music that resounds in brain cavities. They should either dance or immerse their head's in a bucket of water to cool it down. Confusion resolved.

When and if we leave for rest and recreation, will we see whales breaching?

Last edited:
The odds of that happening increase with the addition of 2 factors.
A. Will you have your eyes open at any time?
B. Will you be anywhere near a body of water larger than a bathtub?
-----------------------------------
What is the best way to learn to snore?

I don't think so.
It looks to me as if we are here.

How can we be there if we are here?

Because the tea is here, and t+here=there.

If I dress up as a butterfly, and flap my wings, will it cause a tornado?

Yes.
You might even be subject to a whirlwind courtship.

Why are boy bands like EXO popular?

New Threads

Top Bottom