• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone else collect jigsaws puzzles?

cj90

This appears to be my current obsession. I dont even intend to do most of them I just like having them, I only like the cartooney ones you know the ones where there is WAYYY too much going on which for obvious reasons is amusing to me. I prefer to do the same puzzle over and over, specifically one that used to belong to my grandad, it was a freebie from somewhere and he never even did it but I have about 20 times, its tatty as hell!

Anyone else?!

I LOVE jigsaw puzzles. I don't use them as much as when I was younger, but if I'm offered to keep one I'll accept immediately, no matter how easy (Well it can't be a toddler puzzle, but I think you get it). I have a 50 piece United States puzzle I like to keep at my bedside for no reason in particular, even thought it's quite simple, especially if you know the US map well.
I remember whenever I got those toy kits on airplanes I would look forward to the jigsaw. Actually scratch that, I loved the kits in general, because of the coloring books, the mazes and all that. I still have a Mickey Mouse one I got when I was about 9, because it had the whole package. Puzzle, coloring, paper mazes, stickers, one of those things where you draw and you slide a tab to erase it, and ORIGAMI for goodness sakes! A shame I started to look older than my age and the flight attendants skipped over me when they were handing them out :(. Sorry for getting of topic, in fact I might go post about it in the Obsession forum.
Haha, so to answer your question, yes, I too collect Jigsaws :D

I love jigsaw puzzles. I started an 18,000+ piece jigsaw puzzle in December of '14. I started it out on a pingpong table, but that turned out to be too small, so now I'm working on my bedroom floor. I'm just hoping to have it completed by the time I graduate college in 2018. I'm going to glue it together then.

New Threads

Top Bottom