• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any Aspies From South Wales?

Tomos

Hi everyone feeling pretty down and lonely!

anyone on here from South Wales UK, feeling pretty lonely at this moment in my life.

I see that no-one has responded yet, so let me jump in here and say...
Yes. There are members here from Wales, though I'm not quite sure exactly where in Wales that they may be located.
I'm sure that when some of the vets here see your post, a few will come to mind.

Hi everyone feeling pretty down and lonely!

anyone on here from South Wales UK, feeling pretty lonely at this moment in my life.

Are you offering your location as a point for bonding?
Or making conversation based on it?

New Radio Station For autistic adults

I am certain that feeling lonely is a common experience for many
members of these forums, and not based on location.

I'm not from Wales, but your question made me curious as to whether there is a map anywhere showing where people are (roughly) based in case anyone wanted to arrange meet ups or find people local (ish) to hang out?

Some people say where they are from, in their Intros.
Other members don't care to disclose even which side of
the globe they are on.

I was referring to a voluntary type where people could (if they wanted) add a marker with their rough location. A lot of forums used to have one back in the day, but you don't see them so much now.

thanks everyone for your replies.

just thought i would ask out of interest on here really.

New Threads

Top Bottom