• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Another Lonely Holiday. Colouring, anyone?

Merry Christmas! *hugs*

Coloring is awesome, I have a book full of nifty patterns for coloring that a very kind person gave to me many years ago.

I'm not fond of cards, you pay money, wish them well and then a few weeks later it's in the bin (or kept in rare circumstances). I do birthday cards because they're a bit more personal than christmas cards (only did christmas cards as an excited kid in junior school).
But being alone on christmas is a saddening process as it's one of two days during the year where you know most people in the world are living a fun filled agenda in the company of others and forgetting about everything else for once.

OkRad Where's your mum, dad, brother(s), sister(s), aunts, uncles or cousins to help you share in the brief festivities? Hey, all else fails (and you're probably american, so this is ubiquitous around your church loving country) turn to the house of Jesus god and join a christian community perhaps (I'm an atheist myself).

I no longer receive cards from anyone at all, nor phone calls; Nada, Zilch, nothing! I used to weep buckets about it, too. My own family, over the years, have stopped caring about me in any way whatsoever.

That's so sad, what's gone wrong in your life. Family should be close, always.

Last edited:
I'm not fond of cards, you pay money, wish them well and then a few weeks later it's in the bin (or kept in rare circumstances). I do birthday cards because they're a bit more personal than christmas cards (only did christmas cards as an excited kid in junior school).
But being alone on christmas is a saddening process as it's one of two days during the year where you know most people in the world are living a fun filled agenda in the company of others and forgetting about everything else for once.

OkRad Where's your mum, dad, brother(s), sister(s), aunts, uncles or cousins to help you share in the brief festivities? Hey, all else fails (and you're probably american, so this is ubiquitous around your church loving country) turn to the house of Jesus god and join a christian community perhaps (I'm an atheist myself).

That's so sad, what's gone wrong in your life. Family should be close, always.

I actually like cards, but that's because it's one of the only way mainstream audiences read poetry anymore, and I gotta support that if I'm to have any hope as a poet.

New Threads

Top Bottom