• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The first attempts to spell it were made by a cave-dwelling hermit called Bob who dedicated his entire life to the task. Sadly, Bob got eaten by a bear and his work has yet to be taken on by anyone else.

How wet is a dog's nose?

Doesn't that depend on the dryness of your hands?

Why does chocolate melt on summer days?

They are not contagious, but they are addictive. It is easy for one to become dependent on hugs from DogV4 and they will have to go into a recovery program unless they have a stand in dog of their own.

Are any butterflies afraid of heights?

It can silence them only for a moment while they look up what a butt weld is on the internet. But ultimately, no.

Where does my reflection in the mirror go when I walk away?

It depends how sweet you are. Sour people need lots of sugar. Sweet people don't need much.

How can all the dogs be the best dog?

Dogs are all one hivemind. When you praise one, you praise them all.
Interesting side note: This means everytime you ask "Who's a good boy?" All the other dogs of the hive mind start to wonder which of them it is.

If I write something down and then erase it, where do the letters go?

The letters go into the eraser and the eraser stores them until the next Worldwide Eraser Convention when they will use all the erased words to make a word salad.

Why did wolves choose to howl but birds chose to sing?

It depends on your location. The sky is a sort of egg shape around the Earth. So if you're in most parts of the world it's roughly 1000 meters. But as you go very north or very south it increases. At the north and south pole it's about 3000 meters!

If I write words upside down but then turn the paper around so that they are right side up, are they technically right side up or upside down since their origin was upside down?

The upside down words were for me to read, while sitting across from you at a table. You turn the paper around, so that you can read it back to yourself. If you're at a round table, and you turn the paper really slowly, each person sitting at the table can take turns reading what you wrote, as you position it towards yourself.

Why is shredded cheese the same price as block cheese?

Because the cats were all indoctrinated by the Troggs.

What will the first underwater city be called?

Untouchable Kingdom

How many droplets of water do you need to create a cloud animal?

New Threads

Top Bottom