• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Adhd

I do. Late diagnosis. I have had it my entire life though. We traced it back to early childhood through teacher's comments on my old report cards. Like Dragon's Tooth, I am another high IQ that managed to compensate for it somewhat because of that, but it did still cause many problems and got me into trouble that apparently nobody could figure out the reason for, till recent times. I take a specific type of fish oil, and ginkgo biloba on my psychiatrist's recommendations and they have helped, but it still affects my executive functioning and I still have challenges because of it. I don't like the pharmaceutical meds I was given so I try to make it without them. Side effects. Bleh.

Last edited:
I don't have a diagnosis, but almost anyone I've told about my aspergers has the same reaction- Ohhhh I thought you had ADD. I guess I'm a little flighty with my attention span.

New Threads

Top Bottom