• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A PSA about a certain website (SpaceHey)

dyl

If you use a website called SpaceHey or have heard of it, I would not suggest not using it as it is full of predators and the adults are quite... strange and stupid. There's also a lot of weird kids on it and not the good type of "weird". The guy who runs the site is probably one of the worst website runners I've ever seen on the internet in my 15+ years of being on the WWW. Just thought I'd say this cause it needs to be said and I love this site so why not put this on here. There's also this girl I knew on there, she's 20 and most friends seem to be 13-16, which isn't bad, but kinda creepy to me. Anyways, that's all I wanted to say. Sorry for not being super active on here, been playing a lot of WWE and NHL lately.

--Dyl

I've used SpaceHey a bit and I think a lot of people from Tumblr and an app I have used called Vent that had the same "vibe" regarding the userbase joined it, hence all the "weird" teenagers. It seems fine if you're careful, but I stopped using it after the only people following me were teenagers. I guess I fit the Tumblr/Vent "vibe" still. lmao

Yeah, I tried it several months ago but there was too much drama happening in the age appropriate sections there (that being 20+ in my case) that made me delete my account

And for what it's worth, the Internet and World at Large has Predators, and unfortunately the only thing that we can really do about it is educate people on how to be safe and to be on the lookout, though unfortunately it seems Internet Safety's not being taught to younger people anymore, either at all or properly

New Threads

Top Bottom