• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Most Random Truth!

My grandbaby turned 2 a week ago. He got sick on his birthday and ended up in the hospital instead of haveing his party. In his er bed he sat loudley singing 'Happy Birthday to Aen (Aven)'.

I hate my neighbors, also.

I don't like sounding so harsh about them but they truly are nuisances and I can't stand them.

I don't like my neighbors. They called the police (without even speaking to me about it) becouse my son was walking threw their yard whhich is between our house and his morning bus stop.

When I make thinkg to sell people buy them for more than I would pay for them.

(not that I don't like them , just that I'm on a tight budget)

Don't apologize, your time is worth, at a minimum, whatever amount of money you need to live decently. You have stuff to sell and it takes effort to make that stuff available and presentable for the people who buy it. Those who buy your stuff get paid to do other things and some of them are likely paid far more than they should be.

Another random truth:

I live in Singapore, though I am quite a Geordie at heart.

I had to look up Geordie.

I hope Soup and others in the Northeast stay safe; I realize they aren't Manitobans. :rofl:

You might not pay as much for them because you would look at it and think "hey I could just make that" so why would you pay more for it. They can't do it themselves so it is worth more to them.

I just ordered food online and paid through my bank account for it, yet I still decided to walk to the place and pick it up and bring it home. This in turn made them phone me wonder why I wouldn't have it delivered.

This also was my first phonecall in over 4 months I had.

I'm taking so many medicines i'm scared to drink alcohol for fear the depression will come back. It's been 10 years since i've had a drink, but i want one more and more every day.

You might not pay as much for them because you would look at it and think "hey I could just make that" so why would you pay more for it. They can't do it themselves so it is worth more to them.

lol...you are right , that is what I say.

New Threads

Top Bottom