• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Most Random Truth!

I don't even know how to NOT try to hide my normal self.

Yep, practise makes perfect :) I didn't realise I was doing it for years until I ended up stopping drinking and realising I has drunk so much to try and "switch off my brain" as I always called it. I realised one day I was trying to stop being "me" by drinking myself into it. A really bad mistake as I realised my random truth for today -

I spend all my time not being the real me, because nobody can handle it! I always upset most people around me when I do. This makes be frustrated and sad. I do have two real friends in life, so I am lucky I can be 99% the real me with them. Everyone else on the planet gets the "reserved, edited" version!

My friends- baby wipes clean EVERYTHING from kitchen grease to throw up. That icky stove hood that was so gross when we moved here? I attacked it with everything I had and nothing worked... until I tried baby wipes. Makes me a little afraid to actually wipe a kid's rear with such powerful stuff.

So today on the way to church, at about 8:10 am, a man in his forties wearing a backpack was riding a UNICYCLE along 41A (a four lane busy dangerous road) and pulled in at a gas station as we were pulling up to a stoplight.

Yes, the rest of my family saw it too. I wasn't hallucinating.

I hate my neighbors and most of the time I fantasize about killing them.

Hehehe, just kidding!!!! Not in the first part tho :sticky_twisted:

I hate my neighbors and most of the time I fantasize about killing them.

Hehehe, just kidding!!!! Not in the first part tho :sticky_twisted:

I hate my neighbors, also.

I don't like sounding so harsh about them but they truly are nuisances and I can't stand them.

I despise having to work with other teachers in the maths group:I prefer to use my own brains without the interference, clutter & dissonance of 5 other interfering brains. I refuse to be forced to do this any more so last night when the prof (a mathematician) asked us to form groups, I simply didn't do so. I worked alone & solved the problem in half the time any of the groups took.

I was dancing in the hallway unafraid of anyone seeing me. then a guy I knew came out after I stopped and said hi and I got emberrased cause of the dancing even though I know he couldn't see me

I hate my neighbors, also.

I don't like sounding so harsh about them but they truly are nuisances and I can't stand them.

Do they throw their garbage out the window, like mine? Or let their kids run about late at night? Or party at 4 AM? Or donate bedbugs?

If no, they're way ahead of mine.

New Threads

Top Bottom