• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A friendly hello......

SociallyAwkward

Hi everyone. I call myself SociallyAwkward. It's so nice to be part of this community. I have aspergers but I've managed to do just fine in life despite the challenges. I look forward to getting to know some good people on this forum.

.......... That's what I wish I could say. Here's my real introduction.

The name SociallyAwkward is the same name I use in the rape survivor message boards I visit. I use the same name because i'm not afraid to speak out against scumbag rapists, perverts and child molesters. I hate them all.

However I've grown tired of leaning on Pandys ( such a good site ) for support on any and all issues including ones that are not abuse related. They've insisted several times that I belong there and they are all willing to help me in any way they can. And that's really sweet of them...... But they have their own lives and their own issues, and have already offered me so much help on other subjects.

A dear friend of mine that I've known for a while now recommended this site to me. Which is good because I feel like I'm just being an annoying pest to my friends on Pandys.

I'm not really doing well in life. I can't remember a time when I was doing good and felt truly happy. For god sakes even when we were on vacation I still didn't want to be around my dads girlfriend. The so called challenges feel more like missing pieces. Instead of overcoming them I have to accept that there is nothing I can do. Needless to say these feelings really wear me down.

I might as well admit right now that I'm not a good person myself. Any " good people " out there are probably better off not reaching out to the likes of me. The first thing I saw when I got here was some crap about maintaining friendships..... That must be nice. To actually have friends. I wouldn't know what that's like. I've only ever had online friends. You know the saying friends come and go? Yeah. Any friend I use to have I haven't seen in forever, and it's not like we hung out all the time..... Or at all.

I have a few other things I want to say but this has gone on long enough. If you don't want some hostile, godless, white trash, sexually messed up loser with no hope for a decent future haunting your forum then boot me right now because I don't have much of a filter on me. I tend to " tell it like it is ".

This site keeps logging me out on my phone so I might not be around for long anyways.

Last edited:
The name SociallyAwkward is the same name I use in the rape survivor message boards I visit. I use the same name because i'm not afraid to speak out against scumbag rapists, perverts and child molesters. I hate them all.

First of all, very welcome to this amazing site.

Just curious: what has SociallyAwkward got to do with abuse? However, I also hate particularly child molesters and I am a survivor of molestation from a peodophile father.

A dear friend of mine

To actually have friends. I wouldn't know what that's like. I've only ever had online friends. You know the saying friends come and go? Yeah. Any friend I use to have I haven't seen in forever, and it's not like we hung out all the time..... Or at all.

My best friend I found online too and have another good friend who is an apsie form this site. But friends off line; a totally different concept. I can make contact, but cannot keep that contact.

I have a few other things I want to say but this has gone on long enough. If you don't want some hostile, godless, white trash, sexually messed up loser with no hope for a decent future haunting your forum then boot me right now because I don't have much of a filter on me. I tend to " tell it like it is ".

No one is perfect; we all have things about us that we dearly wish to not have about us! You are as much as welcome as everyone here:)

I'm not really doing well in life. I can't remember a time when I was doing good and felt truly happy. For god sakes even when we were on vacation I still didn't want to be around my dads girlfriend. The so called challenges feel more like missing pieces. Instead of overcoming them I have to accept that there is nothing I can do. Needless to say these feelings really wear me down.

Get you so much! Another male aspie who is married to an nt hates going to her parents and she complained to his mother and so, his mother spoke to him and asked why he didn't want to go visiting his parent's in law and his response was: I don't like them; I don't know why, I just don't like them.

As for happiness; I truly believe that no one is constantly happy in this world. Yes, some can attain to it more than others; but on the whole, everyone shares that sense of lack of happiness.

I get happy over relatively silly things; but because I get so happy, I also get crashes very fast! I can be happy one minute and the next, feel my world has come apart.

Perhaps you sense your father's girlfriend is not all she appears to be? Or is it that you think of her more as a woman than his girlfriend? Sorry if that is not the case!

Hi everyone. I call myself SociallyAwkward. It's so nice to be part of this community. I have aspergers but I've managed to do just fine in life despite the challenges. I look forward to getting to know some good people on this forum.

.......... That's what I wish I could say. Here's my real introduction.

However I've grown tired of leaning on Pandys ( such a good site ) for support on any and all issues including ones that are not abuse related. They've insisted several times that I belong there and they are all willing to help me in any way they can. And that's really sweet of them...... But they have their own lives and their own issues, and have already offered me so much help on other subjects.

A dear friend of mine that I've known for a while now recommended this site to me. Which is good because I feel like I'm just being an annoying pest to my friends on Pandys.

I might as well admit right now that I'm not a good person myself. Any " good people " out there are probably better off not reaching out to the likes of me. The first thing I saw when I got here was some crap about maintaining friendships..... That must be nice. To actually have friends. I wouldn't know what that's like. I've only ever had online friends. You know the saying friends come and go? Yeah. Any friend I use to have I haven't seen in forever, and it's not like we hung out all the time..... Or at all.

This site keeps logging me out on my phone so I might not be around for long anyways.
Hello I'm streetwise you've got low self esteem -do you receive therapy? in the UK we have community psychiatric nurses -they offer cbt, it has helped me .
I managed to miss a family pervert but it made me stop and think ,my mother had to fight to protect me .
Know I'm praying for you if you want more prayer go to Jewish voice ministries website you can call free in the US I think or post online .
I suffer panic attacks everyday so I'm not ecstatic .
But anxiety apart from trauma is common in autism
We are not nts do you know what means
Stopping

Greetings. Don't feel like you need to pretend to be someone you're not, that's not what the purpose of forums like this. I don't think anyone should pretend to be truly nice or good people, we all have the things that piss us off and can lash out at times, it's part of being human.

There are quite a few people on here who tell it as it is in regard to their feelings so I wouldn't say you'd be alone.

New Threads

Top Bottom