• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

35/Female

MollyPolly55

Hi, I am single 35 year old female living in phoenix arizona. I'm looking to meet people and make friends. I've never met someone who was an aspie like me and I'm looking forward to connect with someone who understands what we go through! Hopefully, forming real friendships with people I can be myself around. I live at home with my parents and don't have anyone to talk to about this. I'm single and open to dating if the right person comes around. Looking for friends and some advice on how to better my life. Thanks guys!

welcome mollypolly55,id like to be your friend, i am classic autistic but relate in many ways to aspies and might have lots of tips or advice to help you.im 32 and female to male trans.

Hello Molly I know exactly how you feel, I've just found out after 32 years and the only thing I would like to do is meet another Aspie, I think that would be the most amazing feeling ever! ;) I actually have family in Phoenix, AZ and told them I would come to visit soon. I Live in Baltimore, MD and am also single.

New Threads

Top Bottom