• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your Worst/Most "demonic"/fiery panic attack ever?

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
The main reason I'm asking this is because I need to know I'm not the only one with a worsening condition.

My last panic attack was a demonic show of skyscraper-quality blood pressure and screaming.

I don't exactly remember what happened. Yes, it was that bad. I am telling the truth when I say that I had a panic attack so bad that the last I remember of it was a recollection of waking up on the couch to find a huge crack in the glass coffee table. I had no idea that I had done it. What else I remember is screaming in such a demonic way, that I had somehow managed to speak in some kind of language I had never heard of. Coincidentally I was fooling around with Google Translate on my phone prior to the panic attack happening, and I must have turned on the microphone by mistake. When I woke up and looked at the Recent tabs where Google Translate was, the app had translated my seemingly-unintelligible screams into basically this:

"YOU MISTAKE THE BODY FOR A VESSEL OF REPRIEVE YOU MISTAKE THE BODY FOR A VESSEL OF REPRIEVE YOU MISTAKE THE BODY FOR A VESSEL OF REPRIEVE!!! I SHALL EAT YOUR HEART AND GAIN YOUR WISDOM!!!"

Please let me know I'm not the only one on the spectrum with symptoms this bad.

Only time I ever panicked, was that time I got trapped in the Khazi at school, and they had to send for the Fire service to get me out.

They wanted me to climb out of the Window and down the ladder, and I'm a bit wary of heights.

I don't scream. Period. I get locked in my head with nightmares, fears and no way out. What happens? I don't know. My friend told me that it's disturbing how quiet I can get and that I whimper or sob at most, like a scared animal.

I don’t scream anymore. I believe last time was one and a half year ago where I screamed during an argument and it ended in a panic attack because I had to cry and scream at the same time and I panicked. My panic attacks usually end up with me hyperventilate and laying down on the floor to power nap for 15-20minutes. The common thing for all of them is I need to lay down on the floor in order to calm down. Not the bed, the floor.

When I have meltdowns I usually cry. Crying and panic usually don’t go together for me.

I got lost trying to get to my appointment one time, and I went into a complete meltdown, hitting my head, crying, screaming. When I called my mother, she had to tell me to clam down and help me get back home since I was late and had to reschedule my appointment.

New Threads

Top Bottom