• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your Awkward, Embarrassing and Funny social moments

Once my head of year did something similar. She's a technology teacher.
I was in Electronics, and I had some work to do because I was way behind, so I was the only pupil in the room working on the computers, and then the head of year is talking to another teacher, and then she shouts at me, 'Hey, we're talking about you, not to you'. :S? I wasn't looking at her w.e and it wasn't like she was whispering or w.e.
Seriously. I don't like her.
My Mum also hates her ever since she met her at parents evening. She won't tell me why, but she just bitches about her every opportunity she gets, so I figure the teacher said something crappy about me or something.
EMZ=]

This wasn't me, but somebody I used to know with AS.

A neighbor of this boy had a terminally ill wife who had been suffering a lot. She died at home. The husband came and knocked on the door to say that his wife had just passed away. The boy replied, "you must be so happy now", meaning that he should be happy she was no longer suffering. The man probably didn't translate it in that way and got upset.

I think the boy was about 8 at the time. I heard about it because he was the only other person in my primary school diagnosed with AS

Ouch... that must have been very awkward. As said previously, I don't even comment on those sort of things because I **** up often xD.
EMZ=]

I remember saying to someone: "You're very quiet" as in she wasn't speaking much at all. Then she said (in a very quiet voice): "I lost my voice 7 years ago".

Ah. Right. ****.

I remember saying to someone: "You're very quiet" as in she wasn't speaking much at all. Then she said (in a very quiet voice): "I lost my voice 7 years ago".

Ah. Right. ****.
You win. LOL.
You won when you said the thing about cheating to your Mum.
But that just tops it off.
Along with the penis comment on the setup thread, ROFLMAO!
EMZ=]

Funny social moments i get is when ever i am around some one that is happy i just can't help it i have to smile really bright!

Awkward moments that i got is when i am talking to girls, saying something i should have kept for my self and trying to make friends.

Embarrassing moments would be about being social cause its rather hard to me so i mess it up somehow most of the time..

New Threads

Top Bottom