• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your advice on dealing with sellers?

Most people hate/resent their jobs, so you have to factor that in.
...and disslike the customer!
The customer just wastes his/her time. Either you say exactly want you want or leave!
Even in pedagogy we have people selling "the best and correct method".
Trust nobody. I don't even always know if I can trust myself. I can be completely wrong.
I hate those "the real singing method" commercials on Youtube. Then when getting friends you have the "selling". Why should they see you as interesting and worth their time.
What is not about "selling" in this world?

Last edited:
...and disslike the customer!

Trust nobody. I don't even always know if I can trust myself. I can be completely wrong.
Do you trust yourselves?

Indeed. Best to have a personal rule that we all are likely to break at one time or another:

"Thou shalt not make an impulse purchase of anything." :oops:

Now...LOL. Raise your hand if you have made an impulse buy! :p

Di
How often is that? Many people never go to surgery. When they do they are called patients and not customers. Why do you call them customers?

Different arena requires a different title. In the car arena, you are a customer, in the hospital, you are a patient.

My daughter had TMJ. We had expensive options. Mouth piece at night with little rate of success. Botox shots, acupuncture. So we tried acupuncture; she complained it didn't work. But you know what, it did alleviate, then was gone. She just didn't figure that out.

New Threads

Top Bottom