• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Who wants to join me in my man cave?

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
My man cave is a work in progress. It has a stocked humidor. It also has a 50" 4K TV and many gaming consoles connected to it. Let's not forget it is just a few steps away from the kitchen, where cold IPAs await tired souls looking for rest and happiness.

I want to share my man cave virtually, so let's do that here. No drama, no BS, leave the political talk outside the door, it will just be games, drinks, cigars and streaming video for us here.

Open virtual invitation here. :)

That sounds more like the bridge of a spaceship then a man cave. This is a man cave. He has murals. I bet yours doesn't have murals. ;)

image.jpg

I have a man cave (An old storage shed that was converted into an extra living area for me in 2009). It's a nice place to spend time in it.

That sounds more like the bridge of a spaceship then a man cave. This is a man cave. He has murals. I bet yours doesn't have murals. ;)

image.jpg

Does he have beer, though? Or does he have HVAC systems in his cave? I suppose I could paint a mural on my wall, but that might piss off my landlord a bit.

The basement is sort of my man cave. Not finished, but in one corner I've got my computer, my basses and amp, my keyboards, all my CDs and tapes, a small TV and satellite dish gear, electronics tools and parts. Books and movies stored nearby. Sort of cold but temps are pretty steady and humidity is kept low so it's better for my things. Only need a place to stretch out, and a micro/fridge and bathroom, but give it time. And nobody else ever comes down here except my daughter when she's here, which is good because I want to see her.

I have a room that I do art in I also sew and display fossils I've dug up, so I guess you could call it a woman's cave. Have several sewing machines, all of which I've taken apart and put back together and they all actually work now. I have a japanese wizard sewing machine which I bought used for thirty dollars, that now works beautifully on light materials that looks like this:

878f98174d8d5079bee9e2f129f29d9a.jpg

My husband's man cave is all of the finished basement. , he tinkers with electronics all the time. Think he might be creating a time machine down there. He'll let me know if he's successful eventually, perhaps. He has a small fridge, sink, bathroom and a humidor down there, although he hasn't smoked in many years.

Last edited:
My studio is my woman cave. All I need is my tablet, Bluetooth speaker, and my laptop and lap desk, and I can set up anywhere, but I love the vibe in my studio.

My studio is my woman cave. All I need is my tablet, Bluetooth speaker, and my laptop and lap desk, and I can set up anywhere, but I love the vibe in my studio.

Yes, women need their caves, too. Most people deserve a room they can call their own.

This is my virtual self sitting in my virtual man cave which I access from my real life cave.

C9XwKJM.png

I live alone in a two bedroom terraced house so my personal cave elements are spread around plus there's a cave garden. The small bedroom is for sleeping in yet also snacking thinking reading planning and googling or even occasionally working. The front rooms for television and the large bedrooms for ironing book shelves guest room etc. The most cavey bits the back living room I call it the garden room it looks onto the tiny grass patch where I have a herb garden Rosemary sage bay lavender oregano etc and rescued tree saplings ash beech oak birch hawthorn chestnut all in pots lest they push roots under my little house. Just been out and seen a violet in the grass, and celandines.

The back room has the little kitchen one end and door to storage cellar, it's got 2 big tables for crafts or tasks I can set out my heart shaped stones across the tables and do collage etc. It's better in spring and summer so it's about to have a clear up so I can use it more the tables have silted up....

My personal space contains my desktop computer, Audio Engine speakers, a fresh stack of CDs, heaps of books, various hardware items for the computer, a chair, a couch, but no games and definitely no cigars!!!

New Threads

Top Bottom