• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which season is your favorite?

Peace

V.I.P Member
Autumn is my favorite season by far! I love the harvest, the cool weather, the colorful, rustling leaves, and the indoor wood fires. I love Halloween, all the pumpkins and pumpkin flavored treats, hay rides and all of the decorations as it is the beginning of the holiday season. I love hooded sweatshirts, cuddling, cool walks, and bonfires.
What season do you like the most, and why?

Attachments

• Fall.jpg
    Fall.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 103
For me it has to be winter. When that first snowfall comes in and it's night and the snow is falling... so beautiful, so peaceful. I love it so much. :)

Autumn for me :)

I too love the fall. The crisp, cool air, that's not too cold, but enough to start rugging up again, and enjoying hot meals, I love the orange foliage, and the crunch of the ground as you walk upon the dried leaves. I love the frequent overcast clouds, that shield from the bright, burn from the sun, and love when it rains, so I can curl up in a thick blanket when I sleep.

We don't get snow where I live, so winter doesn't really have any appeal to me. I would like to experience a white Christmas one day though.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Autumn is mine, the leaves on some of the trees around here turn bright red or orange and it looks spectacular. The weather is usually fine and still but also refreshingly cool and there is a wonderful 'texture' to the air in the semi-rural region I live that's hard to describe, I feel so young and alive. The only downside is that we get a lot of river fog but even that can be great (less bright sunlight).

What a beautiful picture Vanilla, It would make a loverly desk top image.

I like fog when you have hills poking through, it reminds me of islands.

I'm the second one to say summer! There's really no good season in Minnesota, but summer has the most bearable disadvantages and the best advantages.

I'm the second one to say summer! There's really no good season in Minnesota, but summer has the most bearable disadvantages and the best advantages.

Wisconsin is not much different.

Late spring for me, or whatever season it is when the leaves explode from nascent, fragile petals into full-sized solar collectors in the space of a single week. My heart soars.

In some locations of Brazil the seasons are all like summer, my favorite is winter because it's less hot.

I also love fall. The air smells so fresh and the temperature is perfect. I also love the changing colors of the leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using AspiesCentral.com

Spring. It's a new beginning. The birds start chirping, the squirrels come out of hiding, flowers start blooming and I can open the windows again. Just thinking about it makes me smile. I can't wait!

Like a lot of people I love autumn because of the beautiful colours of the trees and the crisp air. I also love autumn because that was the season way back in 1988 that i fell in love with my first girlfriend and that time will always be very special. At the time I called it sweet September blue because of the crisp sweet air and the blue skies.

For me, I'd have to say that Autumn and Winter are my favorites :) There's something about the Oregon and Washington scenery and the turning of the leaves as well as that childhood feeling when there's a bunch of snow on the ground. It reminds me of Christmas when I was younger lol

Winter; zombies in the Northeast are in a state of slumber...though Summer brings more skimpy clothing...and I love how Bats buzz people at the parks.
But most of all in the Summer animals are more talkative...? They are gossipy four legged creatures...

I love all the seasons. I love the wild summer storms, the freezing weather in the winter, the beautiful colors in autumn, and the constant light breeze in spring.

Most definitely summer for me. I hate the heat and humidity, but it's so much lighter outside; it seems there's a lot more going on--festivals, events, and such; and it's a great time to just be outside, sit by a tree and read a book, or to walk in the woods, to go everywhere in my bare feet. I usually celebrate the solstice just because summertime is so magical to me, I love to welcome it in style. :)

Winter is the worst for me. Cold drizzle, short days, and thick, thick fog. 90% of my mental breakdowns seem to occur either at the cusp or the tail end of winter. Stupid S.A.D....

All of them. Living too many years where all we had was cool and blistering hot. A fall and summer and little in between. Moved to the High Desert where we have all four seasons. But yeah, I'm not real keen about less daylight in the winter. Glad to see it gradually returning now. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom