• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Georgia Galaxy

Georgie Girl <3
V.I.P Member
Whether or not this has happened to you recently (sorry if it hasn't!!) is there anything happening to you that you're super excited/happy about or just a nice change? Mine is that I get to stay at my Mum's place for 7 days while my other relatives are out and I just did my nails... I'm so obsessed!
Screenshot (376).png

Especially with watching them type, I can't get enough.

I got a research scholarship to stay in the US for 8.5 months and move my research to the University of Pennsylvania about a month ago. I'll head there in the summer.

I returned here about 2 months ago and it's been great meeting everyone. I did recognize some old faces but I'm very happy I met the people who have joined the forum while I was away. Lots of good people and good friends.

I was able to spend time with my family and able to feel great about myself. I have been getting good sleep, which has helped me stay productive and positive. I feel like a new person the past month and a half.

For the past few days it has been warm and nice spring weather and I have been working outside. After 6 months of cold nasty darkness, that's a pretty big deal and a big change. So I'm excited about that, I feel better. The sun and weather has such a big effect. I think I know how an empty battery feels when you plug it in and charge it.

Well, I finally got me a little stash of my favorite *natural medication* :p so there's a plus! I...just wish that this morning wasn't the last of it....

I got a telephone call from a company where if I get a job, I can afford to move into my own place (without mooching off my parents--we love each other but I think it's traditional for young fellows to want to be as independent as possible!)

I would also be able to afford to go back into regular riding lessons as horses and barns and stables are some of the nicest places to be.

Also if I move I could be able to keep up practicing the organ with the chance of playing for Mass at my local parish (our organist says he needs a substitute. I'm the only younger person there who likes playing the organ.)

And I would be able to start saving for the future and potentially moving out of the deep south. But we'll see.

Also I am selling things from my stash/collection on eBay and so far so good.

For the past few days it has been warm and nice spring weather and I have been working outside. After 6 months of cold nasty darkness, that's a pretty big deal and a big change. So I'm excited about that, I feel better. The sun and weather has such a big effect. I think I know how an empty battery feels when you plug it in and charge it.
The same thing is happening on my side of the planet, but reverse :) Over here it's less about the weather and more about the change in people!! I can see better things happening and people becoming more optimistic. I also feel a shift in myself. When you say "empty battery," that's pretty deep! Do you mean people?

I got a telephone call from a company where if I get a job, I can afford to move into my own place (without mooching off my parents--we love each other but I think it's traditional for young fellows to want to be as independent as possible!)

I would also be able to afford to go back into regular riding lessons as horses and barns and stables are some of the nicest places to be.

Also if I move I could be able to keep up practicing the organ with the chance of playing for Mass at my local parish (our organist says he needs a substitute. I'm the only younger person there who likes playing the organ.)

And I would be able to start saving for the future and potentially moving out of the deep south. But we'll see.

Also I am selling things from my stash/collection on eBay and so far so good.
Wow you have a pretty special job to uphold there my mate :eek: You could be making history there!! Good on you! Good luck. It's great to sell stuff.

New Threads

Top Bottom