• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

When I Grow Up...

Vanilla

Your friendly neighbourhood hedgehog
V.I.P Member
Hi all :)

Thought I'd start a game, just for fun. You can answer any way you please.

You can be as serious, or imaginative as you want. It can be about what you wanted to be career-wise (fireman, doctor, astronaut), lifestyle-wise (rich and famous, roughing it in the wilds), location-wise (France, Spain, Antarctica), whatever. It can be small and simple, or big and flashy. It can be something you wanted as a child, something you want now, or something you want later. It can even be something you fantasise about (like being a super hero).

Feel free to answer as many times as you want too.

Have Fun!

image.jpg

I'll start with one :)

When I grow up, I want to sail the seven seas, and explore new undiscovered worlds.

image.jpg

When I grow up I am going to use all of my skills to help others. I'm going to travel the world and see everything I can and help everyone I can.

Also, I will always eat desserts first at buffet (I already do that haha)

Despite my best efforts and years of hard work, 'growing up' has eluded me :(

I tried everything. Marriage, kids, grandkids, work and more work, counselling, hypnotism and even threats have left me bereft of any chance of being a grown up.

Alas, I have succumbed to defeat and now recognise that 'growing up', like 'happy ever after', is just a fantasy.

Despite my best efforts and years of hard work, 'growing up' has eluded me :(

I tried everything. Marriage, kids, grandkids, work and more work, counselling, hypnotism and even threats have left me bereft of any chance of being a grown up.

Alas, I have succumbed to defeat and now recognise that 'growing up', like 'happy ever after', is just a fantasy.
images

IF: "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." Arnold Schwarzenegger,

THEN: I hope to be as wise as Margaret Mead.

"I was wise enough to never grow up while fooling most people into believing I had." Margaret Mead

New Threads

Top Bottom