• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's your excuse?

That's where the zoo animals on day release are going to sit.

Why is my washing taking ages to dry?

If all the music ensembles performed in the same concert the dressing rooms wouldn't hold all the performers waiting to play.

Why are spectacles always dirty no matter how often I clean them?

You call a muddy rag a glasses cleaning cloth?

Why does the cat keep begging for food, even though he knows very well that his feeding time isn't for another hour?

Your cat is trying to teach you appropriate behavior, but
you fail, so far, apparently.

What's your excuse for leaving this pile of dirty clothes here
by the washer?

It's not my fault you keep sticking your head in front of me.

Why haven't brought it in the mail yet?

You never got back to my people about when
you wanted them to come over and take it down.

Why were you late yesterday?

I was drunk and out of plates, with blurry vision thought they were reese puffs!

Why haven't you gone outside yet?

Jennifer was bored and you were being a good friend by giving her something to do.

Why does my dog have a urinary tract infection?

Because you haven't been emptying its litter box. May I remind you that dogs don't use litter boxes?

Why do I suddenly have so much free time at school?

New Threads

Top Bottom