• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's your excuse?

It keeps the monsters from crawling out from under your bed.

Why do you keep looking over your shoulder today?

Because the world looks better when i look at it like that. I'm considering having surgery to turn my head around.

Where is my rent book?

In the library, where you should probably assume it is.

Why isn't anyone prepared for the new school year?

Because they got confused about the instructions and got pre-appled instead.

Who keeps putting rubbish in my front garden?

As Andrew Dice Clay used to say, they cruise along hoping for something to happen, yet when it does they ignore it.

Why were there so many ladybugs in the tree branches I cut down today?

Because the lordbugs were away.

Why are the systems down again this weekend?

Because technology is rubbish and we should all go back to medieval times, so sell your gadgets and buy two goats and a pig instead.

Why do people dye their hair green and look like snot - monsters?

Because they are snotty bratty monsters so they want to fit the persona.

Why does everyone think the world revolves around them?

You found it under a hat stand in the broom cupboard of the Royal Albert Hall in 1876- excellent sleuthing skills!

Why won't Tai Woffinden get a haircut? Did nobody tell him that mullets went out in the eighties?

It was the cork lined platform shoes, everyone wore them and used to fall off them, it became too dangerous to dance at the disco, so the music stopped too.

What sort of curtain should there be in a bathroom?

Because I ate it, sorry, it was mixed in with my pasta...Oopsie!

Who decided that a meerkat would be the best animal to sell insurance? (UK advert)

I expect it was the same sort of person who figured
a gecko could perform the same job. Personally, I
like Jake who wears khakis, although he is a human,
not a gecko or a meerkat.

Why can't we have the meeting of United Anarchists at your place this week?

Well for starters I don't like people visiting in great numbers and as far as I know there are few Anarchists living in the area, Monarchists might possibly congregate together, but not at my house.

People buy the strangest things, helium balloons with happy faces, jars of pickled onions and cheese in a can, why?

New Threads

Top Bottom