• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What’s everyone going to be doing tomorrow?

I'll tell you what I did do. Played with my grandbaby (my youngest daughter's been staying, with her 10 month old son, they left last night), spoke to my youngest son on the phone (he just moved 1000's of km or miles away, into a big city) for hours, rang a disability advocacy service and my support worker (I'm in trouble with my Housing provider agency due to my disability and ill health and compounding factors) and had dinner at a local pub with my second youngest son and youngest daughter and baby.

I also am in mending mode, I've been dying and cutting up doilly crocheted mandalas and mending various clothing items with them, and I put a complementary patch on a sarong of mine.

Last edited:
I will be picking up a Catrike, Road at the shop and taking it to the 18 year old autistic boy I am Big Brother to. I got it for free. Now he will have a pretty sophisticated recumbent tadpole trike.
Hey how did it go? Was he surprised?

Good luck @Neri . I have a bunch of repair projects too. Yuck.
I'm not minding the mending. It's the housework that's wrecking me. I do some and it seems to burn out my brain in no time and sends me crashing for days. We have a housing inspection pending and it's my yuck thing.

Hey how did it go? Was he surprised?
Not yet. I had to order a new boom to fit the bike to him. Just found out today. Another week delay. Meanwhile it was 61 and sunny and my spouse went out kayaking. I was getting our finances in order, completing and filing taxes, cleaning the wood pellet stove, and preparing some, sour cream, wilted cucumber, salad for tonight to have bacon and cheese brats with fried Bavarian sourkraut (fermented, not vinegared) and onions. I just hope that the cherries do not bloom prematurely then get hit with a frost.

New Threads

Top Bottom