• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Re: What's the last film you watched?

Event Horzion
Branded
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
Taken 2

The last film I watched was a documentary series called Deadly Women. It explodes the myth that murder & serial killers are men only: there have been many truly heinous women who've committed violent crimes. Most of them weren't 'nuts' (as in hearing voices coming from grilled cheese sandwiches urging them to kill left-handed redheads); most were just really really greedy, vengeful & selfish. Revenge - Deadly Women - YouTube

Magic Mike. It wasn't that great. The dancing was good, but the plot was seriously lacking. I watched it for research for a character from my stories. I also watched a lovely movie called David and Lisa which I enjoy watching many times.

Vampire Girl Vs. Frankenstein Girl...

If you can look past the obvious biological impossibilities this is a great film.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

While this film was actually tremendous and I really liked it, I didn't get the story, if the action was in the form of dream sequences it would have made sense to me right from the start.

Just realized I have no idea what's out in theatres anymore. I haven't been in ages....I'm so behind in the world of movies, always.

An old documentary called Gow The Headhunter (aka Cannibal Island). Not "politically correct" by any means, but rather fascinating in its own way.

It's sort of a bonus on this Blu-Ray (The Most Dangerous Game is worth seeing too, especially if you're a King Kong fan since it was made by a lot of the same people and was filmed concurrently with it):

Amazon.com: Most Dangerous Game / Gow the Headhunter [Blu-ray]: Merian C. Cooper, Fay Wray, Leslie Banks: Movies & TV

It has a commentary track by an archeologist I want to listen to sometime soon.

Last edited:
Recently I watched

• The Bay
  • Bronson
  • Chernobyl Diaries

Bronson was pretty hilarious. The Bay was one of the better horror movies I've seen in a while actually. Chernobyl Diaries... meh... I have an interest in post-apocalyptic movies, ghost towns and all that, but this movie was a bit dull IMO.

Last film I saw was daybreakers, absolutely loved it!

I'm going to be watching dark city in bed tonight;

Last edited by a moderator:
Last film I saw was daybreakers, absolutely loved it!

I'm going to be watching dark city in bed tonight;

Dark City is one of my favorites, I did think Daybreakers was quite interesting.

• Aftermath
  • Begotten
  • Srpski film (A Serbian Film)
  • Nekromantik

That concludes todays list of supposedly "most disturbing movies ever".

i, er, watched Blade Runner

and, i watched snow white and the huntsman, but i kind of fell asleep halfway through,
so there's some kind of village of scarred women that makes some kind of sense...

the most distracting thing, apart from a horse in the middle of nowhere, is that Kristen stewart didn't really look , i don't know, likeable (?), it was distracting trying to read into what she was thinking, as she does this raised eyebrow pout... expression, i can only think as supposed to be disdain, or despair, but it's only superficially pushed into place, the jaw/scalp/eye area doesn't shift.

snow-white-and-the-huntsman-kristen-stewart.jpg

IDK, i couldn't work it out, what emotion/expression is that ? she has it for 1/3 of the movie.

New Threads

Top Bottom