• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

I just watched Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. It was better than I expected....and actually better than the book, which is a pretty rare occurence! Books are almost always better than their movies.

The last movie I saw was The Hobbit, and I went to go see it with my fiance. It was fantastic! :D

PixieHollow Games: Its super cute with a great message about conquering your fears to come out on top and the true meaning of not only friendship but team work...I know I am such a little kid but it was soo cute.

Just watched “Robocop” Directors Cut on DVD, Peter Weller was magnificent in that role. The re-added gore and violence were tame by today’s standards but actually gave me pause, because for a minute I had stepped back in time to when I had watched this as a teen and “I saw this version for the first time” as I would have back then, if you get my drift.

I watched Seven Psychopaths today, it wasn't as good as I hoped but was still are really funny film.

Just watched Django Unchained.

Despite having only little interest in that genre itself I thought it was a great movie.

Same here, I don't like Gangster movies or Westerns but Tarantino somehow manages to make them enjoyable.

With the exception of Jackie Brown I liked all of his movies. So I kinda expected him to make it look good. That being said; gangster movies... I don't know... I like pulp fiction, snatch and those kind of movies. But they're somewhat bordering on the absurd of gangster movies.

Just finished The dark knight returns part 2.

Now, I really need to read that graphic novel... since the animated movie adaption of that novel was nothing short of epic

Just watched a trilogy comprising:
'Maniac Cop'
'Maniac Cop 2'
'Badge Of Silence, Maniac Cop 3'

Ahhh, for the cinematic heyday of my youth, when a horror film was considered exilerating escapism & was far less graphic than the nightly news!

Lincoln. It is an excellent movie. I've seen it twice, in the theater, which is pretty rare for me.

New Threads

Top Bottom