• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Bob Seger - Turn the page (original 1973)

This is an obscure album Bob created before this song was released in 1976 on the Live Bullet album. I was in a two year old 1976 Chevrolet Impala that was going 95 miles per hour (as fast as the old slug would go mind ya ;))when we crashed thru the side of an brick and glass ice cream shop late one night while Live Bullet Turn the Page was playing on an 8 track player.I can still remember what part of the song that was on when we hit :D
There was busted bricks and glass everywhere and all I remember was all the stainless kitchen equipment being slammed out the far wall :p

The very next day,I was in a 1970 Ford Torino that was rear ended by a 3/4 ton four wheel drive Ford.

Two cars trashed inside of 24 hours :cool:

Mark Knopfler (of Dire Straits) - Sultans of Swing 2009 Live Video

Nazareth-1984-Love Hurts.Live In Germany.

I have always thought this song was really pretty ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom