• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

I forgot how goofy and awesome late '70's/early '80's Stones were. The chicken dance!

I had Emotional Rescue on cassette tape when it was released. My car had a whopping 3 watts per channel system pumped into a 20 watt per channel power booster and then at the time what was considered top of the line Jenson Triaxial speakers :p
Hisssssssss.......... laughs

I have a 1500 watt system in one of my cars now with Pioneer equipment and Rockford Fosgate speakers handling the heavy work. There are a total of sixteen speakers in it and I did all of my own crossover work. It is crystal clear and awesome :D

Eric Clapton, Carl Perkins & Johnny Cash Rockabilly Session
Clapton doesn't look old enough to buy beer

New Threads

Top Bottom