• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

I wonder if anyone else gets caught in a loop and plays a song over and over again or is this just my weirdness?

Bruce Springsteen - Point Blank (studio)
This is in my internal soundtrack

Bruce Springsteen - Point Blank (studio)
This is in my internal soundtrack
I actually got to meet Bruce in Pittsburgh Pa USA when he was doing a cameo after his show in a rock n roll club called The Decade

I love taking pictures and sure as shi* when I don't have my camera is when I kick myself. Still I bet you were excited!
I got to meet a lot of performers over the years. I was able to be in the right places at the right times...I was a fixture in the Pittsburgh music scene for years

got to meet a lot of performers over the years. I was able to be in the right places at the right times...I was a fixture in the Pittsburgh music scene for years
I could never go into a concert because of my fear of crowds. Now days I struggle just leaving the house. I'm fine with this cause most NT's suck.

New Threads

Top Bottom