• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Makes Us Feel Good!

Being around people
Sunny & hot weather
No humidity :D
Being healthy
Animals
Insects
My two gerbils
FOOD!
Most of all, when my curiosity is satisfied, I feel the best :D

Those little snatches of Joy that come unbidden. (You know what I mean - like when you're out doing something mundane & then something happens, like a flock of crows come out of the woods & sit on the fence together for no reason except to bast in the sun & you notice they are really midnight blue & quite lovely as they beat their wings & cackle a greeting)

Those little snatches of Joy that come unbidden. (You know what I mean - like when you're out doing something mundane & then something happens, like a flock of crows come out of the woods & sit on the fence together for no reason except to bast in the sun & you notice they are really midnight blue & quite lovely as they beat their wings & cackle a greeting)
If you can get a crow as a small chick,they make wonderful pets,but snatch shiny objects from you all the time :D

Last edited:
Watching a marathon of my favorite tv show! I'm currently planning to buy a few seasons of Criminal Minds on dvd this weekend so i can binge on them asap. I'm in a Criminal Minds mood with the new season having started. Idk if i'll be able to find them at the stores locally though, i might end up having to order them. I hope not cause i want to watch them NOW. This weekend. I usually watch stuff online but its getting harder and harder to find the older episodes online. So i'm finally giving in and am going to buy all the seasons that are on dvd as soon as i can find them. May or may not make a game out of deciding if Reid is an aspie or not lol.

New Threads

Top Bottom