• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What games are you looking out for next year?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

Can be on any format, PS4, Xbox, Switch, PC, anything.

Me? I'm looking out for Sea of Thieves on Xbox, was supposed to be out this year but got delayed. I'm also looking forward to next year's WWE game which will probably be out towards to end of October, and anything else on Xbox in between.

In the unlikely event I get a decently waged job, I might even upgrade to an Xbox One X and a 4K TV, but we'll see.

Not sure - I don't have any of the newest gen consoles and my PC isn't really that good in terms of running games (I've tried playing games on Steam before and they either slow down gradually) until they become unplayable or the screen jerks until it eventually crashes).

On top of that, most games that I see just don't look that interesting. Maybe its just my feeling of nostalgia, but I get more out of playing a copy of Spyro 3 or Crash Bandicoot 3 for PSOne then I do playing any next-gen game that I've seen.

Kingdom Come Deliverance looks pretty sick, but Ive heard its gonna be pretty challenging gameplay, not sure if Im hardcore enough.. :/ There aren't a ton of games that interest me.

I bought Hello Neighbour the other week, I didn't like it so I sold it on eBay (and broke even).last week.

The next game I might have a look at might be We Sing Pop on Xbox, they have it in Grainger Games for £20, and it has some decent songs on it.

New Threads

Top Bottom