• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Does Your Favourite Number Say About You?

It's those numbers whose only divisors are 1 and themselves. eg 2, 3, 5, 7, 13, 17, 19...you get the idea. :)

Thanks lol I couldn't remember everything from the tutorial I've read but I not realized that my problem with math is a lazy brain XD It's kind of like how constant socializing always drained me. Math was like looking foreword to a long work out session at a gym back then :D

Numbers are fun, at one point in my life I had Pi memorized to 50 places, now it's only about 15. Memory slips as you get older...
Once I found this piece of software to calculate Pi. I let it run for a whole day until I had enough decimals to fill about a hundred pages, which I printed and gave to my math teacher. Don't know why, just thought it was fun.
Pi's a good example of my favorite numbers, the irrational numbers. Part because of their name, which makes me think of them as being wild and free, and part because they have this neverending unrepeating decimal thing going. They can never be fully known, there's always one more thing. They have a very infinite quality, and that's what they remind me of, infinity, the infinity of things. And the fact we always make shortcuts, we round of numbers (like Pi) to make it possible to make calculations, which means we're not dealing with reality, but with a simplified, projection version of reality.

All my favorite numbers are in my numerology report (my name results and birthday results are similar... if I remember it right) I haven't done any calculations in a long time. I think I've mentioned it somewhere else, I've always been fascinated by numbers. I have felt they have energy. Just like letters actually. I still see them as symbols.

New Threads

Top Bottom