• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you dream about recently?

Doordoctor will like this dream

Dreamt that I was in a small room where all the lights were off and I was already asleep. The next morning when I woke up I started looking around where I saw 2 doors and saw a LCN door closer that looked larger than usual on each door. I looked over at the window and thought there was a door closer on it too, but it was just a large brown pipe. Then I looked back to see another door also with a door closer, close to the head of my bed. I reached over to open that door which looked like the toilet. But as I opened the door the body of the door closer fell off the door just hanging by the arm. A doctor came in to see me and he didn't like what he seen and started getting on his staff for not fixing this room up for me. As I continue to look around the room staring at the door closers I told the doctor it looked OK and that they didn't have to do anything because I was use to living like this. Then the dream ended. :D

I don't remember but I was up late and had a hard time falling asleep, then boyfriend woke me up because I had been yelling apparently. I scare the bejeezus out of him sometimes at night :(

Dreamt I was a kid at home. I was standing at the pond with my dad when we notices a big rat-like creature living in it. He wanted to get it out and kill it, I was intrigued and wanted to observe it's behaviour. This led to an argument. I can't recall what followed.
The whole thing was quite a letdown actually as I was hoping to dream about some comedy infused threesome with Kristen Schaal and Sarah Millican. But no luck, damn you subconscious mind!

Allright, last night's dream was epic! I was staying at Keith Richards' place on what I think was the night before he fled/relocated to Nellcôte in France. Anita Pallenberg was there, and a bunch of other people I didn't know. It was a huge mansion on a street corner next to a park. The strange thing was I realized in my dream it was a dream. I even remember looking at for the nameplate of the street for a couple minutes thinking:" I have to remember this, I have to remember this, so I can come back when I wake up." The atmosphere went up and down a bit. There were good times, we were throwing chandeliers around and stuff, things got rather wild. I also had a long talk with Anita who came of as a very sweet and fragile woman. Then Keith came over and sat with us for a while. It was all very sincere and heartfelt. As morning broke we all said our goodbyes and we waved them out, wishing them good luck. He said we could stay at the place but that we should watch out because cops would be coming soon. Most of us didn't really know what to do, so we just lingered around on the balcony leading to the garden. As people were leaving cops dressed as civilians and armed with sabres started attacking everyone. It got quite gruesome at that point. I was able to dodge quite a few and I got about two blocks away when I noticed a sword swinging in quite fast from the right, hitting me in the neck. That was when I woke up for a moment, so I figured my head got chopped off. Bastards. But I didn't give up. As I went back into the dream, I was at one of the upper floors of the mansion and this time, I had the sabre. I caught one of the coppers going through Keith and Anita's private collection of tin boxes, which really pissed me of. So I went up to him and stuck the sword behind his head, straight down through his spine. That was the end of it.
All in all I'd say it's quite good, despite all the bloody violence. I'm regarding it as a sign I can move on again, away from the paralyzing family angst which had me in a tight grip the past year. I feel like cleaning up the house now and set things up again, so I can get back to what's important to me, and maybe even have a good summer.

Last edited:
The funny thing was, last night I had trouble getting any sleep. Once I finally hit the hay, I dreamed about having trouble getting any sleep! :p :p The heck?! o_O

Something strange and awesome, but when I woke up I couldn't find a pen and paper to write it down. So it's all gone. Which is the wonderful thing about dreams, I suppose.

I dreamt an awful dream actually yesterday (since I was sleeping days). I was in a building with a bunch of other people and a tornado was coming so quick all we could do is find a place under something for protection. I had some magazines that I was holding over my head as I crouched down under a long chair of some sort made of sturdy metal. I was scared to death because I thought I was going to die. I started praying over and over (I still remember what I prayed) and I was thinking "am I going to die quick? Is it going to be painful?" Then all this wind started coming into the building and people started screaming. I just kept looking down at the ground waiting to be pulled out of my place by the wind or whatever was going to happen. Then everything calmed down and we knew the tornado had passed over. The dream was so realistic that I woke up crying.

DOG ACROSS THE STREET GETS LOSE
6/18/2014: Dreamt that I was walking toward my house when one of those little yapping dogs that lives across the street come running after me barking. The dog had long hair and was a light color. I tossed the brown cardboard box that I was carrying, out in the street where it landed upside down and the dog ran toward it started chewing on the flap and playing with it. That’s when I scooped the dog up gently with it between my arm and body and its feet resting on my right hand. When I got up to my door I got out my keys looking for my house key while looking forward to reporting the dog to the police because it got out again.

Comment: Color: Voices; in this case I heard a small dog yapping. Those dogs across the street have been a pain in the derriere by constantly yapping on the fenced in and gated front porch, getting out and even chasing after people.

I had a pretty frightening dream early last night. Dreamt that I was someplace outside where everyone had guns including me. I had a rifle and when I seen someone started shooting people I ducked down behind something trying to stay out of the line of fire. I never shot the rifle which was sitting on the end of the handle and me holding it in a vertical position. I don't know if anyone was killed or not because the dream ended.
:eek:

Wow, I had another scary dream shortly before I woke up this morning. I started dreaming that a man was standing next to my bed looking down on me. I can make out his outline and the design on his shirt just barely. The room was so dark I couldn't make out his features. He wasn't offering to hurt me. Anyhow this dream woke me up and before I can completely get my bearings I was wondering how the man got in in the first place.

When my alarm went off it woke me from a dream where I was crying and someone was reaching to hold me.

The dream I had toward this morning shortly before waking up I almost didn't post because it is so disturbing. But, I got to thinking how our world is getting too.

9/13/2014: Dreamt that I murdered a woman and the next thing I found myself in an office building where I murdered yet another woman. We must have been in a kitchenette when this murder happened. I started picking up small aluminum skillets and started beating this woman with the edge. The first skillet didn't do the job and was really bent up badly. So I grab another skillet and started beating her with the edge and it got bent up pretty bad since it was aluminum. The 3rd Aluminum skillet killed the woman though it was badly bent. Then I gathered up all of the bent up skillets and turned myself in.

The next thing I found myself at an ice producing plant that had just permanently closed and one of the employees went crazy and started crashing a blue and white forklift into other blue and white forklifts. All of those forklifts were still moving around wildly. So I looked off to my right and a huge grinder of some sort where all of these blue and white forklifts were being ground up.

But then I was back on the street filling up my van with gas. I had put the bodies of the 2 woman that I killed early in the back of my van.

I don't know if these were 3 different dreams or one long dream since all three were so close together and going back to the 2 dead woman. Sooooo disturbing.:(

Since this dream was so frightening I will be going outside and looking in my van. I'm about half sick from having this dream.

PS: You don't have a Smilie sad enough for this.

I dreamt I was in a restaurant in a mountain and just looking down to the valley made me feel sick and was terrified for the height. I'm not usually afraid of heights though. I also dreamt I bought a (don't know the word here) box with cereal but instead there was chewing gum in it. Quite weird haha

SOMETHING STRANGE ABOUT A FERRIS WHEEL
9/17/2014: I dreamt that I was in a building talking to another person. While we were talking I was very fascinated with a double Ferris wheel. I had my camera with me and decided to shoot a video of the Ferris wheel. And as I was videoing I was telling the person with me that I will never get on one of them again. The Ferris wheel was still with no one on it. But several minutes went by and I notice movement in the big wheel where people was being loaded on it. When it was full the Ferris wheel started going around continuously. And that is when I seen something not quite right while still videoing. The seats were turning upside down putting riders in danger.

Comment: Color, voices. The figures on the Ferris wheel were black silhouettes. With more and more amusement park ride accidents, I can venture to guess that there will be another amusement park ride accident. The Ferris wheel can represent any ride in an amusement park or it could be a Ferris wheel. And it may be one of those mammoth rides. Only time will tell, so I will be taking note of any accidents in the future. So yes, I see this dream as a prophetic dream rather than business as usual dreams and dreams of the past.

So I will be putting this one in my dream diary.

I can't recall much of it, but right before I woke up I was dreaming I was with my family and everyone was actually being supportive and genuinely interested in what I was doing. For the first 5 or 10 seconds after I woke up I felt like someone completely else. Very strange. Weirdest dream ever.

I dreamed that my Grandmother was still alive and I was still living with my family there before my Mother made us move in with her and my step-dad.

In these dreams, I'm always doing a lot of cleaning because my Aunt couldn't really take care of herself and by doing this cleaning, I could change the past and prevent both Grandmothers from being sick and dying.

They even speak to me and ask me why I didn't save them. I was a really lazy person back then and might've stopped caring about what happens to me and was selfish. This makes me cry and feel useless as well as guilty and ashamed :(

I'm to blame for their deaths as I could've gotten off my lazy ass and cleaned the house. Too bad it went completely to hell and was infested with cockroaches. Why didn't I do anything when I was younger ? I've could've giving them a few more years to live instead of living like some pig ....

I dunno if I could really live myself anymore and sometimes want to join those I lost in past ....

I dreamt I was moving, leaving my sanctury and going into a shared building with other people. There was a boat I'd forgotten I owned, left in a field that I had to find a parking space for.

I had a strange dream yesterday, Me and my little sister and the guy that owns the hotel I work at were on this strange multilevel structure that looked like the thing Q bert played on in his video game, and there was a banshee, my boss tossed me a gun and I shot the banshee twice in the head, but it got back up and attacked again so I cut its head off, but then it started healing the neck wound and reattaching its head so I stomped on it and burnt the thing with a flame thrower. I have no idea where any of this came from either, so I am blaming Q bert, must have seen it on the shelf at the game store when I went there Monday.

I dreamed that I was dreaming about a dream where I was all tangled up by a string who shared the name of a person I knew, which I then woke up from and later went to explain it was a dream metaphor for having a lot of problems with that person, and then I really did wake up and I was exhausted from all that thinking. Some days I get more rest when I'm awake.

I dreamed I was playing Pokémon and came across a Shiny Nincada, then failed to catch it. In all my years of playing those games, I've never encountered a Shiny, not even once (other than the Gyarados you get for plot reasons, of course), so if that actually happened it would be unbelievably frustrating.

New Threads

Top Bottom