• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you dream about recently?

I had this weird dream where me, my mom, aunt, got in a car it was hijacked, then we were taken to some bizarre cult in the middle of nowhere. The people there were very religious and believed everyone had a number that meant something.....

I have had the same dream twice.

Well, so far it's just been the one time we met in person . . . that was a year ago. :(

No, we're not too far apart. We're just both really busy, so we find it hard to travel. I want to try and see if I can make a trip this summer, though.

I don't know why I'm starting to dream about bucket lifts and people lifts since I am not and never was interested in these things. I hardly bat an eyelid when I'm out driving and there is one in front of me or at my side. It isn't the lifts that makes this dream funny but something else.

BUCKET LIFTS AND PEOPLE LIFTS (Second dream, first wasn’t recorded)
3/3/2014: Dreamt that I was in a building that had some bucket lifts and people lifts. The bucket lifts were at my right side and the people lifts were at my left next to a mezzanine. I saw something that I would like to have up on the mezzanine since it was going to be discarded. So I went up there and asked a woman with wavy verily short snow white hair and a well trimmed white mustache if I can use the people lift pointing to it. She said sure. When I got back down walking toward the people lift, I notice that the stuff I wanted was gone.
Comment: What a crazy dream. This is the second dream about people and bucket lifts. In the first dream which was quite recent, I was just standing in a similar looking building with the bucket lifts to my right. I don’t remember if I saw any people lifts.

:D:rolleyes:

Dreamt that a human resources lady that I knew from a factory that I once worked at and I, got to talking about Autism. I asked her "does Autism have a certain look or sound?". She was unable to answer. I continued saying that Autistic people make very good workers. We talked for quite a while about Autism. But, when I got ready to tell her that I'm Autistic things started happening that kept me from saying anything about it. So the human resources lady never found out.

A few weeks ago, I dreamed that the government went wacko and everyone started killing each other. I was at my school, which had turned into a hunger-games-like scene. I had a machine gun and a machete, but was not hurting anyone.

I saw my school's jazz band members(my friends). We are all friends but in this dream we were fighting each other to the death. Me, standing there, frozen, stared as a kid was killed by his friend. I got stabbed while I was standing there, stunned. Yippee.

I did not die in the dream, I was saved by someone.

A few weeks ago, I dreamed that the government went wacko and everyone started killing each other. I was at my school, which had turned into a hunger-games-like scene. I had a machine gun and a machete, but was not hurting anyone.

I saw my school's jazz band members(my friends). We are all friends but in this dream we were fighting each other to the death. Me, standing there, frozen, stared as a kid was killed by his friend. I got stabbed while I was standing there, stunned. Yippee.

I did not die in the dream, I was saved by someone.

What an interesting dream. This dream seems to have a ring of truth to it since it is getting more dangerous in the US with mass murders up and we do have a bunch of crazies in government that isn't helping the situation. I have mentioned a number of times where I'm surprised that the citizens haven't rose up against our government because of the injustice and the poor getting poorer where the rich is getting richer.

Many times we are taken in spirit in our dreams to these terrible situations to see what will happen in the future as in the case of you and your friends. So I see this dream very prophetic. I hope you have filed this dream away in a text document on a flash drive or CD.

What an interesting dream. This dream seems to have a ring of truth to it since it is getting more dangerous in the US with mass murders up and we do have a bunch of crazies in government that isn't helping the situation. I have mentioned a number of times where I'm surprised that the citizens haven't rose up against our government because of the injustice and the poor getting poorer where the rich is getting richer.

Many times we are taken in spirit in our dreams to these terrible situations to see what will happen in the future as in the case of you and your friends. So I see this dream very prophetic. I hope you have filed this dream away in a text document on a flash drive or CD.
That sounds like a good idea. Actually, I write about dreams and stuff in my journal. So yeah some of it's recorded.

I think I just had the most aspie convenient dream ever, lol

I dreamt I was talking to a "friend" (though more of former bandmate) whom I hadn't spoken in at least 4 years. Aside from him doing well with his band on a somewhat professional level I have no clue about his personal situation among some other things... however, in my dream I had a rather personal conversation with him.

So after I woke up I decided to look him up on facebook... and everything seemed to match up. His job, his current relationship status (since I knew he was with some girl all the way back when he was still in a band with me), where he lived, stuff like that. Obviously details were disclosed as well, like any other conversation.

It's convenient in the sense that I don't even have to bother looking people up know if I want to know there whereabouts apparently. It's pretty convenient for ones that aren't great at smalltalk and social interaction in general I'd assume.

I had three or perhaps four dreams last night, but can only recall two of them:

1. I was driving across Canada with my dad in a semi truck. We saw a hitch-hiker standing on the side of the road and picked him up; he turned out to be Paul McCartney. Not long after picking up Paul McCartney, we ran out of gas. This made us frustrated and we just sat around and did nothing but drink beer, smoke cigs, and sing Beatles songs. After having consumed a considerable amount of beer and cigarettes, we had the "brilliant" idea of hitching dogs -- poodles, no less -- to the semi to pull us to our destination (I think Vancouver, Canada -- one of my dad's favorite cities). We made all sorts of newspaper headlines and spent a considerable amount of time talking to news reporters, but we eventually made it to our destination. What we decided to do there, I can't be sure . . .

2. I was in my teens and was attending a very crowded high-school that was located in either Canada, the USA, or Europe that was much different from the one I went to in real life. One day I noticed that there was a new student at the school who to my surprise was a person I speak to online. I was really frustrated because I whenever I'd see them I couldn't reach them due to so many students being in the way. Throughout the entire dream I tried reaching them, but couldn't. I eventually reached them but it turned out that my efforts of reaching them were wasted as this person, for reasons unknown to me, no longer wanted to have anything to do with me. :(
I dream t that I gave Ellen DeGeneres a ride home to her trailer house.

Last night in my dream I was integrating some equations using integration by parts. I have not done any calculus in well over 15 years. I wonder what that's about?

Last edited:
Dreamt that I was over at another Autistic adult (male) house. We talked about this and that including Autism. Than the man asked me if I would pin a Furby to the wall above another Furby next to the door. I had to reach above my head to pin the one to the wall. But these Furbies were gray color with much more fur. He had furbies everywhere in his house.

Last night I dreamed I was in the backseat of a sedan being driven by Nancy Reagan. Her husband, Ronald Reagan was in the front passenger seat. He had dementia. We were driving past a very large crowd of people on our left who were involved in some kind of rebellion. Nancy was starting to yell out the window at them because she thought they were making fun of her but Ronald hushed her up and told her that they don't even recognize her or know who she is; at which point, she calmed right down, did the window up, and continued driving. We weredriving up an incline that was a little rough and unpaved. I sat there thinking how these two very famous people were, now that they are out of the spotlight, completely normal human beings just like anybody else. They knew I was in the backseat but ddidn't address me at all.

When I woke up I wondered whether Ronald Reagan was still alive and thought of googling it, but never did.

Last night, I dreamed I was having lunch with a friend from high school who I haven't seen in years (although we do keep in touch on facebook). Her husband had died and she was looking to get remarried and I wanted to ask her myself but couldn't get up the courage to do so. That's kind of a strange dream because 1) I'm gay and 2) although she is currently single (I suspect her husband died, but don't know for sure since she doesn't really talk about it and I respect her enough not to ask), I think she prefers to stay that way.

Last night, I dreamed I was having lunch with a friend from high school who I haven't seen in years (although we do keep in touch on facebook). Her husband had died and she was looking to get remarried and I wanted to ask her myself but couldn't get up the courage to do so. That's kind of a strange dream because 1) I'm gay and 2) although she is currently single (I suspect her husband died, but don't know for sure since she doesn't really talk about it and I respect her enough not to ask), I think she prefers to stay that way.

Haha! Funny but serious. I had a longer post but I had to lose it. Phone is giving me headaches.

New Threads

Top Bottom