• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are your current obsessions?

If it has an Honest Trailer or an Everything Wrong With…, those might provide ome interesting angles.

I don't want to highjack the thread, but any ideas? The film strongly hinted at Arthur Leigh Allen being the killer, and while he does have a lot of evidence against him, most of it can easily be refuted by contradicting evidence.

I suggest starting a thread about the topic so you can continue your discussion there.

I would love to be able to afford celemony software's new "capstan" program which irons out wow and flutter [frequency-modulated speed/pitch variations in recorded audio material], I have so many warbly old recordings that need more pitch stability! but it costs as much as a good used car.

I would love to be able to afford celemony software's new "capstan" program which irons out wow and flutter [frequency-modulated speed/pitch variations in recorded audio material], I have so many warbly old recordings that need more pitch stability! but it costs as much as a good used car.

Pretty impressive technology. However yes, at $4458 it clearly this isn't aimed at a consumer audience. Thanks for sharing!

My new obsession: sleeping. Zzzzz I just sleep to hopefully numb my bad feelings till tomorrow as a diversion... hor hor

My new obsession: sleeping. Zzzzz I just sleep to hopefully numb my bad feelings till tomorrow as a diversion... hor hor

You could try lucid dreaming? LaBerge's book on it is free online somewhere.

Lately maps have taken over as my #1. My guy gave me a wonderful flight chart a couple weeks ago, and the other day when I was feeling down for no reason he sent me a great link to a world map website. I think I will hang the flight chart in my cube at work.

I love maps. Can't let a day go by without looking at one.

It's been a long-standing fixation of mine, since my parents would drive me 9 hours to visit my grandparents during the summer and the only thing I had in the backseat was the atlas.

The atlas...easily my favorite "book". ;)

Lately I've been fixated on the topography of New Zealand....especially the North Island. And the political boundaries of the Balkans...always fascinating ever since Yugoslavia broke up.

The atlas...easily my favorite "book". ;)

Lately I've been fixated on the topography of New Zealand....especially the North Island. And the political boundaries of the Balkans...always fascinating ever since Yugoslavia broke up.

I've almost totally decided that if I ever get half sleeve tattoos, it'll be a topographic map on one shoulder with a compass, a star chart on the other with a sextant, and maybe between my shoulder blades either a flight chart of a significant place or a bathymetric chart. I can't think of anything else I'd want to stare at the rest of my life, and if it's imperfect it won't annoy me (my two criteria for tattoos).

My only past time is reading books on Christianity and reading the bible. I do enjoy baseball and nascar racing.

Firearms. Simply all kinds of Firearms foot soldier use. and I have been fascinated with delicate dolls since I was in a middle school (it's still going on) and I spent a lot of money for this.

finding old music in used record stores [yes there are still a few around] and pawnshops and goodwills and such. I recently found several albums of john klein on the carillon Americana accompanied by orchestra/choir as well as solo. also found a very nice album by laurindo almeida called "classical current-electronic excursions" which is absolute ear candy!:cool: another find was a very rare album by the late jazz harpist daphne hellman.

New Threads

Top Bottom