• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are your current obsessions?

Music, only movie scores.
Trees, only fruit..I have 30 lemon trees
M-theory
Suits, I have always obsessed about good suits, I would sleep in them I could.
Worlds Strongest Man, I weight lift..A lot! 6'1 260lbs

Many others

What do you do with all the lemons? Do you make alot of lemonade?

At the moment I'm obsessed with the financial crisis here.

You are not alone.

I'm watching and reading the Greek financial crisis the whole time. It's dreadful, fixating and interesting. In a few days' time Greek banks may have no money at all. The rest of the EU will be looking at a humanitarian crisis.

Never noticed before, all my clothes are arranged by season and colour and fabric.

You are not alone.

I'm watching and reading the Greek financial crisis the whole time. It's dreadful, fixating and interesting. In a few days' time Greek banks may have no money at all. The rest of the EU will be looking at a humanitarian crisis.
Yeah... the whole thing is particularly worrying, especially since I can no longer use my paypal account, which I rely on to get paid. I see a very grim future here indeed, whatever the outcome will be.

Always my obsession, love and passion - Music
Long time Obsession and passion - cooking, food and, fine dining (preferably fine dining at home.)
Past short term obsessions - Horses, carnivals
Current short term Obsession - pickling anything I can, eggs, cucumbers, green tomatoes, yellow squash (summer squash), sausages, pig's feet, okra... (What can I say, I've gotten on a pickle kick this summer. *shrug*)

I have a current obsession with a few things -
  • The Internet
  • Youtube (I create Gaming videos, and it's one of my best hobbies)
  • Reading Fantasy
  • Fanfiction
  • Anything related to Nintendo
  • Counting words and finding random patterns, such as whether they split evenly with characters or not
  • Old Retro Games
  • TV Gameshows
Yeah....

Monster high and ever after high dolls
Disney princess movies (especially Beauty and the beast)
Makeup(especially eyeshadows)
My little pony equestria girl dolls
Barbie dolls
80s music

Figuring out what I need to do to get my wife back. (I know it's unhealthy and counter productive.)

In order of importance:

1) Fossils
2) Insects
3) Internet information
5) The walking dead and fear the walking dead

Right now I fancy the idea of learning Norwegian and Icelandic. One at a time. Maybe. I can't decide :smile:

"SPECIAL" INTERESTS:

Baroque music and art
(I've always been a fan, but recently have begun researching the history)

Opera
, Especially of the Baroque Style

Forensic Science
It's always theeeere, inside myyy miiind

Linguistics especially Maya Languages and writing

SECONDARY INTERESTS:

My Ukulele

Writing and Writing Style

The London Underground
maps, station names, etc.

Psychological Analysis- I've always had the unfortunate habit of completely analysing everyone's behaviour and mentality, myself included, but, since others are beginning to take an interest in my unusually accurate skill here, I'm beginning to slow down and examine the process, so that I can explain how it works

English History and Culture

The English Language as used in the American South

stereophonic versions of songs originally released in monophonic sound back in the '60s and before. also, the digital deconstruction of monophonic sound files and reconstruction into stereo via various means.:cool:

Currently on a obsession with pre WWII British tinplate model trains along with those that came right after the end of the war. Going to build a whole table top layout using those trains and other period toys like tinplate castle with lead knights in shining armor. Along with watching past episodes of Dr. Who online.

My current obsession is photography, however I'm looking to turn it into one of my main hobbies. Picked up a cheap used DSLR and will be heading out on the weekend to try and get some shots.

My obsession:
3d printers
3d scanners
Virtual reality
Open world /sandbox games like minecraft
Survival/sandbox games
Programing in all kind of languages

This things has been my obsessions atleast 5 years now

New Threads

Top Bottom