• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

UK bournemouth

ADCguy

Hey, im looking for aspergers people in bournemouth that might want a new friend, i dont know a lot of aspergers people and dont really get along with NT's. Someone drop a comment if theyre nearby

hi ADCguy,welcome to AC.
im not from bournemouth [im from manchester UK] and im autie not aspie but ill be your buddy if you would be interested,i know youd like someone to meet but if you dont mind friends from anywhere youll get plenty here-we are all friendly.

it might help if you edit your post and put in what interests you have so that people can get an idea if they can relate to you,plus make sure you make a introductory post in the introduction section so we get to know the real you.

There's an Autism Wessex group for Poole/Bournemouth here's the web page for groups. I would go to the Dorchester one but I can't handle going there twice a week (not even once a week right now) on my motorbike. When I get my car it'll be a different story.

New Threads

Top Bottom