• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Trip to a far away beach

Starflowerpower87

IMG_0052.jpeg
IMG_0051.jpeg
IMG_0050.jpeg
IMG_0049.jpeg
IMG_0047.jpeg
IMG_0048.jpeg

Sandy with lots of cobble. Looks like excellent Piping Plover habitat. I enjoy the unsalted coast, living 12 miles from Lake Michigan.

20230616_103608.jpg

How nice to see a non-crowded beach. Beaches in Croatia are always crowded.
I remember Croatia in August with half of Italy descending on the coast. But then, as seen with Diocletian's palace in Split, they have been visiting Croatia for quite some time.

Croatia had a war from 1991-1995 so then it wasnt crowded, number of tourists remained small through 90s and 00s but soared in 10s. Even in 2020 with covid it was crowded.

Croatia had a war from 1991-1995 so then it wasnt crowded, number of tourists remained small through 90s and 00s but soared in 10s. Even in 2020 with covid it was crowded.
I was last there in 2011. Stationed in Zagreb working with a team putting in a Biosimilar facility at the Pliva compound. I was there for a year and enjoyed the work and was training people in process validation. I took a week to do sea kayaking to Lopud and nearby islands near Dubrovnik. There is much to like about Hrvatska.

New Threads

Top Bottom