• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

To what fictional character (s) can you relate?

I've been compared to Alphys from Undertale. I also relate to both Mark and Jez from Peep Show; it's part of why I find the show so hilarious and unbearably hard to watch at the same time.

Heinz Doofenshmirtz. Smart guy, good abilities and good from inside, yet nobody understands him, he doesn't understand the rest, so in the end he feels bad. And because he's obsessed with beating his nemesis by constructing his own engines. Actually, some of his episodes were the only that ever made me rage on TV because of his bad situation.

Actually, the only thing that make the public like him, is the fact that it's a cartoon, and he's inside of it. Therefore he's funny and childish his own way with his own different mentality, the same way he seem to be more "freeier" on his world.

Last edited:
The main fictional character I relate to is Sherlock Holmes, specifically the one played by Benedict Cumberbatch in Sherlock. Other characters I relate to are Sheldon Cooper. Not fully, but parts of him. I also relate a good amount to Katniss Everdeen. I don't relate to a lot of things in my opinion.

The two I can think of that I relate to is belle from beauty and the beast and fluttershy from my little pony,belle because she was considered strange by the people who who lived in her village and she felt she couldn't relate to anyone in the village which is similar to how I feel in real life since I was called weird at school and I still feel like there isn't many people I can relate to,also fluttershy because we are both very shy and like being around animals more than people sometimes.

I can relate to both Peridot & Amethyst from Steven Universe and Sheldon Cooper mainly, along with some aspects of L from Death Note.

Growing up, it was Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, and Mr. Spock.

All outsiders, all meaning well, all able to do things others could not.

Sherlock.. in a number of incarnations but lately it's B.C. definitely. I like how that version brought Watson back to the man-of-action instead of the bumbler.
Oh... And Dr. Spencer Reed on Criminal Minds. (He's semi-officially aspie.)

"Number Six" :cool:

Hate to go all pop culture, but I cannot listen to that opening and NOT hear Iron Maiden. Don't be mad if I post for those who suddenly get a very strong desire to hear the song! :)

I relate a lot to Hannibal Barca the Carthaginian commander.

He kept the Romans hopping for a good 17 years on foreign soil, abandoned by Carthage, having to gather men in enemy territory, going through snow and wind and sleet, without food often, surrounded always.....but never mutiny, always surviving, and just NEVER giving up.

Though he is a real person, there were many tale about him after the Punic wars, so I guess it's OK to use him as my example because he just NEVER GAVE UP despite some harrowing times.

I've found that I identify with characters on the heroes journey. Neo from the Matrix, Luke Skywalker from star wars, Deloris from Westworld, Alice from Alice in Wonderland, the film O Brother where art thou, Frodo from Lord of the Rings, Bastion from the neverending story. They all share similar story arcs.
hero.JPG

Chara from Undertale, definitely. The explanation as to why isnt a very pleasant one, but this character is definitely fitting for me. Those that know me well enough would probably get it immediately.

6e7pz9U.jpg

Scar from the Lion King - not his willingness to get his own family members killed for personal gain, but everything else about him is pretty much, me in an un-sociable mood :p

I am, at heart, both an eccentric loner and a methodical scientist.

f750f01581caea93d3123c15c8dc4ab05ae930756284026ced0931bebff2f8b3.jpg

I relate most to the personality of Sherlock Holmes. There has never been a more accurate description of my personality anywhere. Though I do not claim to have his intellect or observational prowess.

4722023-death-note-l-death-note-24603715-465-296.png

L from Death Note. The peculiarities, loneliness, blunt form of speech, awkward body language, form of dress, and infatuation with sweets...

star-trek-spock1.jpg

Spock moreover encompasses the kind of person I want to be. But relatability certainly hits hard with this character. The reliance on logic over emotion, the coolheaded demeanor, quick wit, self discipline, and fierce loyalty...

tumblr_mwwd3trD9T1rfv34ko4_500.jpg

Aside from being a cannabilistic sociopath and serial killer, Dr. Hannibal Lector is a highly intelligent and charming man. From the methodical attention to detail to the dramatic streak, is it bad that I relate so well?

Peter-Capaldi-bookies-fav-010.jpg

Enter the passionately curious meddler of stoic yet energetic demeanor who has the social graces of a potato. The 12th Doctor is complex, misunderstood, witty, awkward, and lonely. This character is close to the hearts.

All in all, I relate to the character type of "the alien." I can be obsessive and methodical to a scientific degree, but also have more than my fair share of quirks.

New Threads

Top Bottom