• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

To what fictional character (s) can you relate?

I never know whether I relate to a character or if I just love them so much I want to be them (much as many of them have had serious trauma, though I can sadly relate there). Anyway, I "relate" to Daryl Dixon and Bucky Barnes (mainly sad hobo Bucky, certainly not suave, charismatic CA:TFA Bucky, except in the loyalty aspect) more than any characters I've ever known.

April from Dustbin Baby
upload_2018-4-23_13-22-38.jpeg

Penelope from Penelope

upload_2018-4-23_13-23-1.jpeg

Lena from sisterhood of the travelling pants

upload_2018-4-23_13-23-55.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-23_13-23-44.jpeg
    upload_2018-4-23_13-23-44.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 0
I can relate to Vegeta from Dragon ball Z
View media item 11512I always try to be the best at something but someone else always surpasses me and I am not the best person (Well not in the same way as Vegeta) but i'm trying to do better and i have my Pride but i also do Care for my family even if i don't show it to them.

I also can relate to Jack Skellington from the Nightmare before Christmas
View media item 11514I Love Halloween and Christmas and I am good with the Scare factor (for the average person) but like Jack I still Long for something more like he explain's in his Lament and I can sometimes forget the bigger picture but in the end i will try to make it right.

I can be a very Varied person so i could list much more characters i relate to in some way or another but these two are the one's who came to mind.

New Threads

Top Bottom