• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This sick fool is making fun of my family's dead dog... AGAIN!

Lemon Zing

Bloody attention-craving loser, who will never amount to anything in life.

He is from Western Australia, and although he pesters me on wikis, this moron is an ADULT.

He has a Twitter account. Animal lovers can anonymously let him know how much he sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the deal with bullies. If they get a reaction out of you they'll continue to harass you. This bully, is a jerk, that's for sure. I can guarantee, he loves seeing you get angry. The best bet is to ignore them.

That's horrible,i am so sorry that you have to deal with people like these. These people are so scary, it's best to Block them on every account like others said.

I don't get this. A guy throwing an empty can of pepsi and then crushing it with his foot. Nothing about animals. I must be missing something here.

Last edited:
This... this has nothing whatsoever to do with dogs, dead or otherwise.

It's a can of Pepsi being stomped. That's it.

I... what?

You're going to need to provide a BIT more explanation than that, sir, if you want any advice or assistance.

And by "a bit" I mean "a ton".

Without that context, to me at least, it looks like a bunch of cryptic clips an art school graduate churned out. Otherwise, those must be references to things that only you and him know about.

Since he's gotten inside your head and knows you well enough due to all the information you've given him to work with, that's what he'll keep doing until you stop falling for the bait. There's a quick way to put an end to that, but if you insist...

Last edited:
I've said this before, and I'll say it for the billionth time: Just drop social media. All of it. No Facebook, no Twitter. Dont bother with the social sections of "wikis" either. All of it is just a toxic mess, and the ACTUAL purpose of it generally is just to advertise at you. It's just inherently terrible, and using any of that is a fast track to dealing with nasty snotwads and bullies. Just.... drop.... it.

Honestly, were it me, I'd just laugh at the jerk (because if that video really is a trolling attempt, it's one of the worst I've ever seen, completely incompetent), then block him, and just not use those sites/services again.

Also: Youtube itself is inherently toxic as well. If you are going to make anything on there... and I do mean *ANYTHING*... you had better be able to handle trolls, bullies, and jerks in the proper way. Which is to ignore any bloody stupid thing they say, and just block them, and move on. DO NOT respond. Getting you frustrated and responding is the thing they are after. If you find yourself unable to resist the urge to argue with people like that... you shouldnt be putting anything on Youtube, period.

I know the guy very well, from my long tenure on the Internet...

Years ago, I had a lot of bother with trolls on Resident Evil related forums. This went on and on for God only knows how long. Resident Evil is mostly a 'survival horror' video game franchise. They also made this "article" about me on Encyclopedia Dramatica. This dude ran a forum about Capcom, which is the company that makes those games. His site however was more so like some unofficial fan project, but it was huge nonetheless. He was also a moderator on another forum I used to go to, which still exists, but it's a boneyard in its present state. He was friends with a Dutch woman too, who once called me from the Netherlands.

To be honest, I don't think I'd communicated with him at all since the 2004-2006 era, although I have been on hundreds of other forums over the last few decades. I've been using message boards online since 2003, so I've probably been a member of pretty much every popular website that has a forum at one time or another. I'm like a traveller, because I don't consider any one forum "my home" anyway.

It was only in 2017 that he started being a major issue. I was welcomed back to one of these Resident Evil forums several years ago, which he began trolling. In fact, the administrator knew that people wanted me outed, but he sees me as a productive user, so he allowed me to stay. They probably grew tired of banning me dozens of times, because I kept coming back. I'd quit flipping my lid as much as I used to. I've basically learned to ignore idiots, although discussions on gaming communities can still be variably heated to very mundane in general. Especially since getting anybody to visit forums any more is a real pain.

Well, this tosser ended up following me to many different forums, Wikipedia, Ripoffreport, and YouTube, plus several acting or horror related wikis, and creating multiple identities. Quite frankly, he didn't really break any rules on the wikis, which meant that the moderators couldn't really intervene unless he did something. He just made a lot of accounts. But he does have a habit of editing pages, just after I have interacted with them. And I have no real traction with any of these pages. I've just edited some stuff here and there. This guy then appears shortly thereafter, like some bothersome insect. In his mind, he probably sees himself as a type of "Purveyor of Justice". I've supposedly wronged him, and this is his quest for vengeance. Yeah, that's so sad when this guy must be about as old as I am (34).

I used to post on a relationship advice forum. Not because I dated anybody. No. While I did have problems with my ex-girlfriend initially, I did eventually stop talking about that ordeal. So I stuck around, and I liked to chat with this other guy. Sadly, the same fate befell that forum too. People just eventually left, minus a few of the regulars. It got to the point where very low key forums like that just diminished in their visitors, due to Facebook, Twitter and all of that jazz. So that troll signed up and set about flooding it with obscene images from 2017 onward. By then, there wasn't any moderators left, so he was able to create a lot of accounts. The admin, if you hadn't guessed it, is incredibly clueless about running a community.

He knows I have been an extra in films, so he vandalised pages on IMDb, and added fake posters he created with screenshots concerning the films. He did a lot of other things too, like annoying my mate with takeaways. Eventually, I came to the conclusion I had to take some responsibility. Now I don't advertise films I'm involved with in their pre-production stage any longer, as I wouldn't want to add them to IMDb or something, then he starts following a trail of breadcrumbs and harassing the people in charge. He did contact a minister about me, who directed a Christian film I appeared in, because I uploaded it somewhere. The pastor also started replying on forums. I'm sure he cut my speaking part on purpose way back in the day because of a certain actress I'm caught up in a feud with potentially telling him stuff, but there's no point in dwelling over it anymore.

I've not had much success acting-wise over the past while anyway, because I've had issues with people slandering me. This year, I lost out on money. And all of that carry on with those former support workers has made quite the mess of my record as well. The reason I get to be in small indie films is because they generally don't request a DBS check. If they did, well... what are the odds they would want me in the film?

It's puzzling as to why this jackass even cares about my acting career in any case. I'm only a damn extra or bit part player anyway. So what's the big deal in having any interest in what I do? You know it's sad when you cannot even be an extra in a film, because people talk crap about you, or this guy is floating around me online, worse than the kids in It float in the sewers with Pennywise the Dancing Clown.

To be honest, I think he's jealous of me in some way, because this is the only way he can get attention (bugging a man thousands of miles away in the world). I'm sure the guy is a real loser in his personal, offline life. And I wouldn't have found out his identity if he hadn't been posting photos of himself, and his dog, and leaking his IP address, and revealing that, and everything he has been doing in-between.

I had to edit this post, as I made spelling errors due to my rough keys. Sorry!

Last edited:
It's puzzling as to why this jackass even cares about my acting career in any case. I'm only a damn extra or bit part player anyway. So what's the big deal in having any interest in what I do?

I can tell you right now what the reason is. Well, there are two reasons.

It's because you respond to him. That's all. You give him what you want, so he keeps attacking. If the pinata keeps producing candy every time someone whacks it with a bat... they're just going to keep whacking it.

Note that "respond to him" does not always mean "actually said something". Responses take many forms, and often, we dont realize when we've done one. Everyone ELSE can see it... but the person doing the non-verbal responding wont. Trolls and bullies pick up on it instantly. It's what they thrive on. They will ALWAYS notice.

But also, here's reason #2, you've clearly made it so EASY for him. This is the bloody internet. It's really, REALLY easy to be totally anonymous on here.... even if you werent before. What you describe here tells me that you havent taken any of the steps to make that happen.

You mention that stupid "dramatica" site. It's very similar to another place, known as.... er.... I forget the exact name, but it has "lolcow" in it. People always just see that as a source of comedy, but I'll tell you what it REALLY is: the consequences of not taking the internet seriously. Think about it: NONE of the people who are individually listed on there... not even ONE of them... could be on there if it wasnt so easy for everyone to track their behaviors and movements. Every single one of them didnt do the things they should, and DID do the things they shouldnt, when it comes to the internet. They thought they'd be fine, it was totally safe for sure, no problems, that stuff SURELY wont happen to them. And thus, they paid for their hubris, and for their naive lack of understanding.

When I mentioned the bit about dropping social media, well... often, I say something like that, and people just assume it's because I'm so anti-social, that I hate Twitter/Facebook or whatever on general principle.

The actual reason is because I KNOW THE INTERNET. I grew up with this crap, had many hard lessons drilled into my mind, and I've been.... deep. Too deep. I know how bad it gets. How bad it REALLY gets. I know the rules, how things operate, what to do and what not to do. Me saying "dont do this" isnt simply because I dont like whatever "this" is. It's because I'm going off of 20+ years of experience. And I have nothing but free time, all the time, which just takes it even further. Chances are, I know far more about the Net and it's dangers than anyone else on this forum. No.... not just "chances are". I simply DO.

Why am I talking about this? Simple: To emphasize the point I made about dropping social media, and things that are similar to it. That crap makes it stupidly easy for people to track you. But it's not just that. "Paul Lee".... is that your real name? I bloody well hope not, because using your real name anywhere is one of the worst things you can do on the Net. No, I dont care what the reason is. It's a BAD IDEA. And that's just the start, just "Proper Internet Defenses 101" I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you've broken this core rule more than a few times. That guy wouldnt be on your tail if you hadnt.

If you want this crap to stop, you MUST change the way you approach the Net. It is the one and only thing that will put an end to this nonsense. You need to stop making it so easy for someone like that turd sack to follow you all over the place. You need to disengage completely and break the connections that are currently still flowing. Burn the bridges, and the horde with the pitchforks cant chase you down them.

Dont get me wrong: It's not going to be an easy process. You've clearly already allowed quite a bit of damage to be done. But you CAN fix it. You just need to learn, and change how you approach the Net as a whole.

I apologize for this being so long, but this is a subject I'm VERY familiar with, and I've watched people struggle with it far too many times, and it's all because they dont understand the Net. They always THINK they do. But they dont. If I can help even one person with the knowledge and experience I have... it's worth it.

I cant fix it for you though. Only you can make the changes needed.

No. My real name is Peter. Paul Lee is a character I play in some stupid horror comedy web show.

You're right, though. Social media is poison and it brings out the worst in people. I've been blocked by so many people, when I didn't even say anything out of line. You've always got to appeal to that person. If you are sensed as being a loser, the rod will not be spared. At least online they are just one click away from exiling you. I'm not really all that interested in Facebook and whatnot anyway. On the other hand, I'm just so fed up of being single, but I doubt Badoo and all that is even very good for meeting singles.

To be honest, I think I get treated like this because I'm a sap, and also because I'm too open and honest. Like many years ago, some guy who was a support worker started sending me emails, because one of the other support workers I had early on told him I kept obsessing about this girl who was more or less just a user, a liar, and a money grabber. Well, I was eager to find her when I had not seen her in about 3 years at the time, and he found out about that. After he started working with me, he constantly sent me messages from Gumtree with a nickname, which he later admitted to. It's a website where you can add classified ads about things, and I was so hung up on the idea of finding her. He started sending me creepy messages about my ex's schools and going on about 1980's pop songs he knows I like, and boy, was he a weirdo? Eventually, he left, about 2 or so years later, which is just as well. I'm not sure if he got sacked due to a drinking problem he apparently had, but it's a joke as to how people like him land up being employed for autism specific support services. I've never gotten over all the crap that company put me through, as it has really affected me. But as a species, we're not perfect in general. It still doesn't excuse how he behaved, because doing that to somebody with a perceived mental impediment is bang out of order.

New Threads

Top Bottom