• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This or that?

Cheap sunglasses from the welding supply store, they break about the time they get scratched up. Go get that gnome!

Train or bus?

I love trains. I'll take Amtrak over any other mode of mass transport.

Here's a breathtaking video of a couple of American train punks hopping a train through Mexico to Veracruz. It's very aspie friendly, and you feel like you're really there.

I've had friends that were train punks. Every now and then, I show my daughter the best spots where the hobos might be hiding on a freight train. I point to the safe places, and warn her about the spots called "suicide rides". I don't ever want her to hop a train, and she's the quiet, studious type that never would. But it's sort of magical to imagine the hobos up hiding in the grainer as it passes by.

Camping in the rain or camping in the hot sun?

Rain.
You hit a nerve. All so long ago now. Smells of canvas and straw and old wood. Sterno. Wrinkled skin. Big blue grey eyes

Agreed. There's something incredibly romantic about falling asleep to the sound of a storm rolling off a tarp.

Its Sunday today do you do your worship stuff today or is it shabbas and on Saturdays? Teach the children well. I am going today. Even if I have to wash up and get dressed

Oil on canvas or acrylic on board?

I like acrylic on board. I don't think we'll go to church today, but I'm so happy you are!

gas or wood fireplace?

Neither. I'm not Martha Stewart from "Get the Cookie". I like lazy clothes that you wear if you want to eat a lot and not grow out of :). Sometimes I'll get a shirt that is really loose and I'll say something like "Now this is a shirt you can really grow into" lol.

T Shirts or Sweatpants?

T-shirts.

Garlic bread or cinnamon buns? You can only choose one or the other. Some of you are fundamentally misunderstanding the point of this thread.

It's too bad really all those non conformists out there who keep coloring outside the lines

Colby Jack

Hot tub or swimming pool

Harley's. It just needs two tires, a seat, a battery five hundred in repairs and it should be ready to go.

Butterflies or bumblebees?

New Threads

Top Bottom