• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This or that?

I'd rather dream of love, but I usually end up running as the earth collapses behind my feet. Don't you just hate it when that happens??

Mountain Lodge or Beach Hut?

Well I sort of already do the first one so I will take door number two Monty

Sherbet or frozen yogurt?

I just put away the coffee stuff switching back to tea

Hummingbirds or quail?
20210713_173713.jpg

If you look really close u can see the babies they are tiny

Stealthily sneaks chilli dog into coat pocket while taking saurkrautdog in hand..
I've never had sauerkraut before so idk

Satin sheets or percale?

You put a chili dog in your pocket? I hope it is in a box of some kind. lol

I just like plain cotton

Coyotes or Wolves?

Cupcakes, thanks for the reminder I have all the ingredients and I need to make some before the chips all mysteriously disappear again

Unicorns or dragons?

unicorns... my daughter was begging me to write dragons, but i gotta represent. lol

she just laughed as she read this and said "Dragons are so much cooler".

Big truck or fast muscle car

Gnomes

There's a neighbor down the road with several lawn gnomes. It has inspired this dream to copy a scene from the movie Amelie.

One night, I want to kidnap one of the lawn gnomes and take it on vacation with me. Every day, mailing a photo to them of their gnome on the beach, in the snow on Mt. Hood, floating on a raft down a river, sitting at a fancy restaurant, etc. And then one day he'll end up right back where we took him from, maybe with a pair of sunglasses on.

Buy something cheap to use now, or buy something expensive that will last?

New Threads

Top Bottom