• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Thinking Person’s Guide to Autism

Alexej

V.I.P Member
Alexej submitted a new resource:

Thinking Person's Guide to Autism - the resource we wish had been available when we and/or our autistic loved ones were first diagnosed.[/plain]

Thinking Person’s Guide to Autism (TPGA) is the resource we wish had been available when we and/or our autistic loved ones were first diagnosed.

Autism misinformation clouds and is perpetuated by the Internet; we aim to create a reliable, centralized, and accessible resource by writing, curating, and sharing original autism news and articles. We also want to help new autism community members develop a positive yet realistic attitude...

Link is borked
A couple of people seem to be having this problem and I'm not sure why. Perhaps they are overthinking how to post a link in here - don't try anything fancy, just type or paste the link and let the forum parse it for you. Don't try adding your own html code for parsing the link.

Very simple. eg: my.web.site

I just went back to my post and then clicked the link "Go to download" and I got to the right page.

The link doesn't work for me. Seems it may be a very useful resource too!

A couple of people seem to be having this problem and I'm not sure why. Perhaps they are overthinking how to post a link in here - don't try anything fancy, just type or paste the link and let the forum parse it for you. Don't try adding your own html code for parsing the link.

Very simple. eg: my.web.site
When someone submits something to the Resource section, the process and format is different. You can always use the "Go to Download" button for links in the Resource section.

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 7.52.24 PM.png

New Threads

Top Bottom